What's new

How To Make More Friends On Facebook

you can actually get it to the maximum number of friends (which is 5000), but do they matter ? no, you'll just limit yourself and will have to waste more time deleting them later because some of them won't be reacting to what you are posting or might not be interested at all

This is not to brag but there are more than 200 friend requests in my inbox that I have not acted upon. I am choosy in accepting friends. The reason why those strangers want to be my friend because they may be intrigued by my posts. But my posts are ordinary ones with just a slice of mystery. For example the picture of a beef jerky that is actually venison or deer meat. Maybe you can make your posts interesting if not intriguing so that you can get more friends in Facebook.

I think you should contact with our family and friends and you should create a page on the site of facebook and blogs then you should take a posting in good content and follow the big personality and posting in time that he fellow back

When opening a facebook account it's good to give the right information about you, where you live and colleague you attend, so that the system can easily bring out people you know or that stays around you and also family and friend which you can add to your friend list. Apart from that you can easily and randomly search for new friends to add and just like that your friend list will be filled up with friends.

When we open the Facebook page for the first time, we see a friend list there and with the friend list there is an option search friend and there is a seminar friends. That's why when we send our friend request to them. They can still be our friends when we accept them and we can connect with them. In the same way, it is important to communicate with them and share your thoughts and comments with them.
We all like friends but from a business point of view having more Facebook friends can be a real benefit. I have 3008 friends and counting. The nice thing about this is that I get at least 2 or 3 friends request per day as they see me on their friends profile and wonder who I am. They check out my profile and think yeah, i’d like to be friends with this guy. So how did I get to 2708 friends?

To make more friends on Facebook you Don't Be a Sell Out. If you try and sell to people they block you. Connect With People. Join Groups. Invite Your Contacts. Start a Fan Page and Find Things in Common.

I m using facebook before 8 years old i m not a searching friend only my family member add my friend list . first time open facebook see the suggestion friend but not send friend requestd to other person .only use for facebook friend and other person not add
Post automatically merged:

I m using facebook before 8 years old i m not a searching friend only my family member add my friend list . first time open facebook see the suggestion friend but not send friend requestd to other person .only use for facebook friend and other person not add

There are people that are called the Facebook celebrity or social media celebrities this categories of people always try as much as possible to be known in any social media they found themselves and if you want to be a celebrity or a Facebook personality and you want to attract a lot of people to your life I think the best thing for you to do is to create a Facebook page,after creating a Facebook page you can start marketing what you like doing with these people will recognise you and would like to do business with you.

When we open the Facebook page for the first time, we see a friend list there and with the friend list there is an option search friend and there is a seminar friends. That's why when we send our friend request to them. They can still be our friends when we accept them and we can connect with them. In the same way, it is important to communicate with them and share your thoughts and comments with them.
To me making Facebook friend is no big deal! Facebook even made it easy for you once you add probably a long time friend, it list other friends suggestions or pistol you may know, and u can add then to your list likewise.

Making friends on Facebooks is not that hard and it's very simple to achieve, anytime you see someone liking your post, or commenting on contents that are of your interest you can easily connect with them, by sending them friend requests you can as well write a message to them indicating the reason for your interest in the friendship

I normally don't waste my time searching for friends on Facebook, I automatically sees my friends on the "people you may know" this is where I normally adds majority of my friends without stress, another way I normally adds friends is through the help of mutual friends, majority of them are people I knows directly.
Post automatically merged:

I normally don't waste my time searching for friends on Facebook, I automatically sees my friends on the "people you may know" this is where I normally adds majority of my friends without stress, another way I normally adds friends is through the help of mutual friends, majority of them are people I knows directly.

Yes, you are right. We have to do similar things to make a facebook friend and it is very important because if we do not have friends on facebook, we will not be able to do any of our work there, nor will we be able to do any mission there.

you can actually get it to the maximum number of friends (which is 5000), but do they matter ? no, you'll just limit yourself and will have to waste more time deleting them later because some of them won't be reacting to what you are posting or might not be interested at all
That is so true. I have ever faced this problem in facebook. So many friends who don't even add any value to you. I started by deleting them but then they were too many. After a while, I got bored with Facebook and deleted my account. I will create it some other time when I need it and that time, I will try to only make genuine friends and not just to have so many of them for the sake of it. I think it is best to choose friends fr the first time you are creating an account and not after they are full that you get fade up with them.

Join as many groups as you can to make more friends on Facebook, and the tagline is even better. Otherwise you can send a friend request to a friend as soon as he accepts you can send it from his friend list and mutual friend is also a better option.

Well thos is soo simple to connect with people on facebook and then communicate with them you dont need to talk to them whole time you can create a page andthen promote it also share you thoughts on that page so most of the people will react to your post in this way you would be able to communicate with them

To make more friends on Facebook, you can sync your contacts or join groups to move friends. You can also check your mutual friends or like a page to find more friends.
You can add them through their comments and reactions.

Facebook is very vast media forum.When you post tangible and sensible post. It will attract many people to like you and even send you friend request. Besides, you can create groups in which you will be posting entertaining and sensible post on various topic that will interest your target audience. Make such type of page which which would be according to taste of people.

Simply turn on the location on your phone, allow Facebook access your contact. You'll see several friend suggestion. You'll also receive several friend request from different person. Simply accept or send a friend request. Sometimes you can meet even people you don't know on Facebook.
You never can tell. Maybe the love of your life is on Facebook

One thing is sending people request so that they can accept and be friends with you and the other thing is for them to actually accept your friend request. If your account isn't well set up with good pictures and posts, you may find it hard to make friends on Facebook. Some people hardly have up to 100 friends on their Facebook account.

Of course it is very easy to make friends on Facebook because that you can send a friend request to them and you can also contact them with Messenger and also connecting from each other, and that friendly guy is connected to each other.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back