What's new

How To Make Money By Working On GPT Sites?

one thing I dislike about such platforms is that some of their tasks are very much confusing. You can really spend a lot of time doing a task that pays few cents but there are still people making money on them.

Are you talking about micro job sites? I have worked on a few micro job sites in the past and I have also been confused by certain jobs. Not to mention that some job descriptions on such kind of sites might be confusing.

You are right, sometimes it becomes impossible to earn money from GPT websites in lower tier countries because most of the time surveys are unavailable.
Sure, earning money online on surveys is very difficult especially if you are not from the first world countries you'll find it very difficult, have you ever earn money on surveys platform?

Are you talking about micro job sites? I have worked on a few micro job sites in the past and I have also been confused by certain jobs. Not to mention that some job descriptions on such kind of sites might be confusing.
Yes, I am talking about microjobs platforms. Most of their tasks are very much confusing and I will not really like to work on such platform for a long time. But there are people who makes money from it.

You are right, sometimes it becomes impossible to earn money from GPT websites in lower tier countries because most of the time surveys are unavailable.
You are right, that's why you need to have a multiple income streams online, it will help you in terms of earning a considerable amount of money.

You should define the time that you want to spend there. It is going to be easy for you if you dedicate that you are going to be spending 2 to 3 hours there. It is also going to help you to focus on other things that matter.

Sure, earning money online on surveys is very difficult especially if you are not from the first world countries you'll find it very difficult, have you ever earn money on surveys platform?
No I never earned from survey sites because I have the same problem, most survey sites do not offer surveys, this is the reason that I don't join GPT websites.

No I never earned from survey sites because I have the same problem, most survey sites do not offer surveys, this is the reason that I don't join GPT websites.
Aside from survey you can still do some others works with those micro jobs website like picoworkers there are alot of offers which you can do there if you make use of website that has some offer wall,survey can only favour you if you reside in top tier country

Aside from survey you can still do some others works with those micro jobs website like picoworkers there are alot of offers which you can do there if you make use of website that has some offer wall,survey can only favour you if you reside in top tier country
You are right, but sometimes they do not offer other tasks too and if they offer some tasks they would be very less.

Picoworkers is definitely a great way of making money online with completing some easy tasks, I will give it a try.

That's really sad, but I believe we have a lot of ways that you can use to earn a decent amount of money online, apart from posting on bizdustry, what else do you do.

That's really sad, but I believe we have a lot of ways that you can use to earn a decent amount of money online, apart from posting on bizdustry, what else do you do.
For now I am busy with paid to post websites and I am working on several websites like Bizdustry, Referral Index Forum, PostBucks, Trendri, Lumoxchange and Forumcoin.

The best GPT sites are those that pay you to post on forums. I find it easier to do with less stress and the best payment options as well. That is why I enjoy working on bizdustry.

For now I am busy with paid to post websites and I am working on several websites like Bizdustry, Referral Index Forum, PostBucks, Trendri, Lumoxchange and Forumcoin.
Wow that's interesting, do you work on all those forums you made mentioned of? If you can earn a considerable amount of money it will be a good idea, which one will you recommend me to go for?

Wow that's interesting, do you work on all those forums you made mentioned of? If you can earn a considerable amount of money it will be a good idea, which one will you recommend me to go for?
Yes I am using them all and if I work more than 8 hours in a day I can earn about $2.5 per day.

I recommend you all of them, but as you wish you can join all or select one, all of them are legit and I had withdraws several times.

You can still make reasonable amount of money from micro job website if you can perform some task . If you have the ability to perform many task on mircro job site in a day you could make up to $3.

Yes I am using them all and if I work more than 8 hours in a day I can earn about $2.5 per day.

I recommend you all of them, but as you wish you can join all or select one, all of them are legit and I had withdraws several times.
That's interesting, but for now I don't really have time to work on forum's because I'm a student I don't have much time with me, I'll like to try them out with time.

That's interesting, but for now I don't really have time to work on forum's because I'm a student I don't have much time with me, I'll like to try them out with time.
Definitely, working on several paid to post websites needs alot of time, it is difficult to work online if you are busy with something else such as an offline job or you are a student.

Yes, I am talking about microjobs platforms. Most of their tasks are very much confusing and I will not really like to work on such platform for a long time. But there are people who makes money from it.

Well, what's worse is the fact that many micro jobs platforms do not have work available at all and this is a really huge drawback of working on such kind of sites.

Well, what's worse is the fact that many micro jobs platforms do not have work available at all and this is a really huge drawback of working on such kind of sites.
I think in websites like sproutgigs there is always available at of jobs in which you can do to make money. I know someone that makes about $3 or more everyday from the platform.

Definitely, working on several paid to post websites needs alot of time, it is difficult to work online if you are busy with something else such as an offline job or you are a student.
That's true, yes I'm a student, an the truth is I don't really like any form of business offline, I prefer to work online an earn money, it's more preferable an safe.

That's true, yes I'm a student, an the truth is I don't really like any form of business offline, I prefer to work online an earn money, it's more preferable an safe.
Today, many people are interested in working online because online jobs and businesses have many facilities, whenever you want you can work, there is no time limitation.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back