What's new

How To Make Money By Working On GPT Sites?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Many people want to make money online. GPT (Get Paid To) sites are the kind of platform where you can easily make money by performing simple tasks. You can easily make a few dollars per day. So, is it really that great? What are some of the greatest GPT sites out there?

Last edited:
Many people want to make money online. GPT (Get Paid To) sites are the kind of platform where you can easily make money by performing simple tasks. You can easily make a few dollars per day. So, is it really that great? What are some of the greatest GPT sites out there?
Not everyone could make money with Get Paid To websites because some of them doesn't offer tasks in some locations, for example they will not always offer surveys.

Working in Gpt is one of the best and easiest way of making money online. It's not an understatement that Gpt has helped alot of people. In Gpt site, you're required to performed simple task like writing comments. The fees attached to the task may not much but it count and it help.

I think this is one of the best way one can make money online, everything about it is just good, but what about survey sites, don't you think they are in anyways related to each other, what can you say about this.

I have not earned through get to paid site since I have been earning online and this is because I have not come the ones that will actually work for me. However, I joined picoworkers recently possibly I could make money from it.

Not everyone could make money with Get Paid To websites because some of them doesn't offer tasks in some locations, for example they will not always offer surveys.
Taking online surveys is only available to people who live in top tier countries. If you don't live in those countries you don't need to waste your time taking online surveys because at the end of the day you will not make money from it. I have tried a good number of them but at the end of the day I made only little amount of money.

Writing and editing:
You can use your writing and editing skills to create or edit content for GPT sites.
Data annotation:
You can help train GPT models by annotating data sets.
Developing GPT models:
If you have experience in programming and machine learning, you can develop GPT models for businesses or organizations.
Reselling GPT-generated content:
You can generate content using GPT models and resell it to individuals or businesses.
GPT-powered chatbot development: You can use GPT to create chatbots for customer service or other purposes.
GPT-powered language-based services: you can use GPT models to provide various language-based services such as summarization, question answering, language translations and etc
It's worth noting that many of these opportunities may require specific skills or experience, and it's a good idea to research and understand the requirements before diving in.

GPT sites are so many online. They mostly require people to complete simple tasks to earn. Tasks such as answering surveys, signing up in sites and watching videos. The one that I have ever worked in is sprout gigs. The tasks are so simple and many. You can earn $1 daily or more if you complete many tasks.

One of the foremost GPT website that I joined and I've earned respectively from is the former picoworkers now called sproutgigs.
I was able to make $10 in a week from this platform consistently.

GPT sites are so many online. They mostly require people to complete simple tasks to earn. Tasks such as answering surveys, signing up in sites and watching videos. The one that I have ever worked in is sprout gigs. The tasks are so simple and many. You can earn $1 daily or more if you complete many tasks.
chatGPT is quite different from GPT websites online. It is an artificial intelligence platform that helps people with any kind of writing queries on the internet. You can research more about it.

One of the foremost GPT website that I joined and I've earned respectively from is the former picoworkers now called sproutgigs.
I was able to make $10 in a week from this platform consistently.
Do you still work on this site, and is it possible to earn much here? I don't have any special skills, but I really want to earn a decent amount of money so I can have time to learn a skill without worrying about expenses.

There are legimate micro job website that you can join to make some amount of money for yourself. Illustration are like sproutgig, microworkers, workupjob etc.

These days I don't work on GPT sites and even micro job sites. I either work as a freelancer offering writing, marketing, and web design services or selling products. When I am waiting for better offers, I start posting in forums for quick bucks.

Taking online surveys is only available to people who live in top tier countries. If you don't live in those countries you don't need to waste your time taking online surveys because at the end of the day you will not make money from it. I have tried a good number of them but at the end of the day I made only little amount of money.
You are right, I also used some of GPT websites but they were not offering tasks and the survey sections were not even available, it is only for top tier countries.

You are right, I also used some of GPT websites but they were not offering tasks and the survey sections were not even available, it is only for top tier countries.
Probably, I usually do not bother myself about any website that has to do with taking online surveys because at the end of the day, I will not be able to see offers and even if i see i'll be disqualified.

Probably, I usually do not bother myself about any website that has to do with taking online surveys because at the end of the day, I will not be able to see offers and even if i see i'll be disqualified.
You are right, instead of wasting your time with such websites, it would be better to join paid to post websites, there you can earn beside that learn new stuff.

You are right, instead of wasting your time with such websites, it would be better to join paid to post websites, there you can earn beside that learn new stuff.
Yes, paid to post forums are much better than taking online surveys. Working on micro jobs platforms can even make you much more money. I know a good number of people making cool money from microjobs platforms like Sproutgigs.

Yes, paid to post forums are much better than taking online surveys. Working on micro jobs platforms can even make you much more money. I know a good number of people making cool money from microjobs platforms like Sproutgigs.
Definitely, micro jobs websites and PTC websites are also great ways of making money but there you can not learn about finance, business, stocks, crypto and real estate as you learn in paid to post websites.

These sites are great, and i have been able to cash out multiple times from a particular site, but the issue with these sites is that most times the task can be pretty stressful.

Definitely, micro jobs websites and PTC websites are also great ways of making money but there you can not learn about finance, business, stocks, crypto and real estate as you learn in paid to post websites.
Yes, that is actually the major reason paid to post forums is better than working on microjobs platforms. On microjobs platforms you can make more than $5 everyday but the amount of information gotten from paid forums is top-notch.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back