What's new

How to introduce a healthy competition between employees

There should be a reward system that would propel them to always want to work hard. Though you still have to let them know that there is a need for collaborative team work, not that they would be seeing themselves as opposition.
This will definitely serve the problem of being partial in awarding success to their employees when they do their job very well because the point rewarding system is going to be very objective in doing it.

There should be a reward system that would propel them to always want to work hard. Though you still have to let them know that there is a need for collaborative team work, not that they would be seeing themselves as opposition.
Personally, I believe that it is about setting targets for your employees because once they are able to meet those targets they already know that they are getting a better treatment and more work incentives for them.

I feel a way to encourage healthy competition among employees is to attach a benefit to a certain level of tasks they achieve. This will encourage hard work among employees.
Attaching a benefit at the end of the competition is one of the best way of introducing a healthy competition between workers , and making sure every body gets a gift but ranging from their position.

Attaching a benefit at the end of the competition is one of the best way of introducing a healthy competition between workers , and making sure every body gets a gift but ranging from their position.
Yeah, i totally agree with you. The benefit would have to range from their position or the level of effort each worker puts into the work. A very hardworking worker should benefit more than the less hardworking one.

One of the ways to introduce healthy competition to the workplace is to set a time frame for the workers to get the job done. And wherever complete the job within the time frame is going to receive a special gift.

Giving them the Sam set of target or goals to achieve but different gift as motivation , so that next time all the workers will be eager to keep working hard do the company.
Yeah, i totally agree with you. The benefit would have to range from their position or the level of effort each worker puts into the work. A very hardworking worker should benefit more than the less hardworking one.

A healthy competition is a way to increase the company's productivity, which of course, will benefit the business. It could be done by setting a quota in sales, and the employees who contributed the most will receive an incentive and the likes.
This is actually something that is very true because when you have your work is all being in competition in such a way that is healthy for the business establishment that is going to favor the business very well.

The best way to make competition between employees is, to appreciate them upon their hard work.
if a employee is more hard working, give him some bonus and appreciate him, ultimately other will also do hard work to take their bonus.
Personally, I believe that there should also be a financial benefits to however they are working very hard for the company because it is going to be a very good motivation for them.

Personally, I believe that there should also be a financial benefits to however they are working very hard for the company because it is going to be a very good motivation for them.
Healthy competition is alway ninety percent on financial benefit among workers, or maybe you are trying to say the workers should have access to something like a loan .

I don't think they is any thing like a healthy competition
Competition is competition
All I can say is that I don't like competition
Because it might end up creating jealousy and hatred among your staff
But they is an exception though if your employed staff are mature enough to handle their emotions
To an extent I believe that you are right because if you are working in a company there are things that you were supposed to do when we are supposed to do it and there are those who will do their own very well while some will not be serious with their work.

When the competition among the workers are done in a healthy manner, it's going to eliminate bias and greed amongst them which would make them like one another.
Healthy competitions among employees will definitely promote the business, the first thing you need to do as an employer is to to teach and promote healthy cconflicts, then you can nownow reward your best performing employee. This will convince other employees to sit up

A healthy competition among workers in the same organization in the sense that will always eliminate bias by being open minded and not supporting one or having favourites among employees.
When the competition among the workers are done in a healthy manner, it's going to eliminate bias and greed amongst them which would make them like one another.

You need to specify which competition is set for them to compete and move the company forward. If it's clinically doing their Job's fine, or brand promotion, products/sales marketing, etc. You need to specify the kind of competition that is set for the employees for them to take the business higher.
Personally I believe that with division of labour it is something that you can actually do very easily by creating competition among them so that everyone who worked was finishing their own task first.

Personally I believe that with division of labour it is something that you can actually do very easily by creating competition among them so that everyone who worked was finishing their own task first.
Divisions of Labour in the sense where you give each of your workers a particular assignment or in group work which must be finished over a particular period of time.

For healthy competition among employees ,you should give them different tasks within time frame, with full benefits and rewards .but set criteriea to achieve goals. Then you can creat healthy competition atmosphare.
Division of labour is what is going to solve the problem for everyone working in the complex because when you have your particular job to take care of and time to deliver you are definitely going to focus on it.

Division of labour is what is going to solve the problem for everyone working in the complex because when you have your particular job to take care of and time to deliver you are definitely going to focus on it.
Dividing the work at hand with the workers when you have an urgent contract you have to execute which is division of Labour is one of the best way to introduce a healthy competition among workers,

Well I think the workspace is competitive enough, although that depends on the type of business you run. Generally speaking there is a lot of competitions within the workspaces.

The best way to make competition between employees is, to appreciate them upon their hard work.
if a employee is more hard working, give him some bonus and appreciate him, ultimately other will also do hard work to take their bonus.
As long as you have made the division of labour very clear on what they are supposed to do and what they get paid in return by doing their job perfectly I believe that day we have a very good competition amongst themselves.

I think one way that a healthy competition can take place is by setting up a platform where you give them task and the best will get rewards, then by rewarding the most hardworking, then by setting up a good compliment and rewards for the best fashioning worker. This is a good idea that can help business to move forward thanks for sharing this.
I believe that having a reward at the end of each of their job completed is something that is going to help you to create a healthy competition amongst them so that it will increase their productivity.

Well I think the workspace is competitive enough, although that depends on the type of business you run. Generally speaking there is a lot of competitions within the workspaces.
One of the ways you can encourage healthy compettition is by introducing the reward and incentive form of rewards,it will spur the eployees to be putting in their best in all that they are doing,and this will improve production as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back