What's new

How to increase traffic on my facebook group.

salman Royy

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a group on Facebook. I want people to bring traffic to my group and join my group.
I'm free enough time i thought i could spend my time talking to people in my group so tell me all my friends how to drive traffic to my facebook group i need your support.

Facebook has a very good reach and in fact is the worlds largest social media network for now. To increase your group involvors I think you should look at advertising your group in order similar groups. Example if you have a bit coin related group, post about your group in a popular bit coin group too.
You can as well encourage members to bring in their friends and families and host special giveaways if you reach a certain number.

The best method to gain traffic and build followers on a group is by using facebook advertising. If you do not want to spend money, you can try marketing your group on various forums and blogs (but make sure they are on the same niche). You can also reward members for bringing more members. You can try organizing contests and giveaways.

I have a group on Facebook. I want people to bring traffic to my group and join my group.
I'm free enough time i thought i could spend my time talking to people in my group so tell me all my friends how to drive traffic to my facebook group i need your support.
One of the best ways to drive the traffic on facebook group is sharing the link of the group. You should share the link of your group at different pages and groups to get traffic at you facebook group

encourage folks to share posts and allow them to be active. build your Facebook group as a community because if individuals like your group they invite their friends and also the rank of your group on Facebook will increase. It's all about subject and content.

There are two major ways to drive traffic to your Facebook group. One is manual method and paid method.

Since you said you have free time, manual method is the best bet for but it requires lots of effort.

First, start hustling offline. I means you need to approach people and convince them to join you Facebook group.

Contact your friends and family on other platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. Tell them what they are going to benefits as people are moved by gain.

You can increase traffic to your Facebook group by inviting added people through your id. You can also organise contest & giveaways in your group and reward participants for adding members in your group. Some people are doing this as profession and are adding members by playing contests.

One of the ways to drive traffic to your Facebook page is by sharing the page link with your friends and family and asking them to share the link with their own friends. Also by posting quality contents regularly, anybody that comes across your page will want to follow the page.

Share relevant content and start conversations.
Once you have your group set up and it's bustling with new members, it's time to share relevant content and start conversations that will drive traffic to your site. It's your group, so you can promote your content anytime you want

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back