What's new

How to improve our financial literacy?

That's the most admirable way to become financially literate that may lead you someday to richness. When you're financially literate sooner or later you'll become rich.
To improve my financial literacy, I read books and listen to tapes that teach about being financial free.That's how to start getting info about financial literacy. It's good to be capable in money management. Many failed because they failed to learn how to manage money.

I feel I am better than many even though I cannot say I am perfect but I do like to save money and spend in a planned manner

It is very important to save even less than we think than none at all. I understand that only a few follow the rule 50-30-20, especially the 20 rule wherein we have to save 20 percent of our monthly income.

It is very important to save even less than we think than none at all. I understand that only a few follow the rule 50-30-20, especially the 20 rule wherein we have to save 20 percent of our monthly income.
Everyone should just follow what he or she is pleased with and they will be fine

Those who cannot save have strong reasons like being retrenched from work during the pandemic, low salaries, having maintenance medicine, and more, but for those who have good salaries, it is not a good picture to see no savings.

Those who cannot save have strong reasons like being retrenched from work during the pandemic, low salaries, having maintenance medicine, and more, but for those who have good salaries, it is not a good picture to see no savings.
There are times when you will be in a very tight corner and the only thing that can save you is your savings

This is why I have many own ways to save money like I try to delay my purchases and buy in bulk and keep finding ways to get cashback etc

We need to consider if the price of the product will get cheaper in the future or not and in case it will then we need to plan carefully

We need to consider if the price of the product will get cheaper in the future or not and in case it will then we need to plan carefully
That is correct too
Everything still has to do with planning. Proper planning is the main thing.

Planning is important in almost everything in life and those that are good at financial planning do achieve lot of success

We can improve our financial literacy though attending, seminars on financial literacy. We can also watch and listen to videos discussing this program. It really helps people understand how to manage money.

This is what self-control is and we should try to spend in control and as per our plan.

Yes, I try my best to control my urges to spend money and I think that I could possibly save money if I want. It just requires willpower.

Yes, I try my best to control my urges to spend money and I think that I could possibly save money if I want. It just requires willpower.
Well, sometimes we have more expenses than we should on things we don't need, these are the first expenses to try to eliminate, even more so if you have addictions.

Financial literacy is an ongoing journey. The more you educate yourself by reading books, watching videos, podcast and apply your knowledge, the better equipped you'll be to make sound financial decisions and build a secure financial future.

The fact of reading books and podcasts have really helped me personally, but for example you mention social networks, I guess you mean youtube or twitter, on these platforms there is usually quality content, but other platforms I would not use them for that.

Using social media networks might be able to make you understand things. However, much of the content on social media might be misleading, especially when it comes to money, finance, or business. I think this is why many people seek financial advice from experts. They also purchase books written by experts as well.

I think it would help a lot if schools taught finances and how to properly use and take care of it. Especially investing, doing taxes, and more. I didn't learn about most things to do with money until high school and that's because I took a money math coarse. And even then I still don't know enough I think.

Using social media networks might be able to make you understand things. However, much of the content on social media might be misleading, especially when it comes to money, finance, or business. I think this is why many people seek financial advice from experts. They also purchase books written by experts as well.
You are right, that is why I emphasized the case of YouTube, since this platform usually has higher quality content than, for example, Instagram, Tiktok or any other of this nature, we must be selective with the content we consume and with which we educate ourselves, since as you say it can be misleading or with uncertain information.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back