How to identify scams

Setho

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many disguised scams are popping around the internet this days. How do u identify a scam site?

You will easily identify scam sites from their return on investment plan if it is too high be rest assured that it is a scam site and they are more online at the moment.

there's this haste attitude about them.
They won't release any traceable details.
They give excuses even to little verification.
They'll always avoid visual contact.
They are straight to what they want. No much sympathy. All their talk will be on what they want.
They can argue to proof their innocence and avoid the main point that can reveal them.

I'm dizzy typing this.

Last edited:
First , when an offer is too good to be real , it is mostly scam . Secondly , checking online review of the site helps alot.

I look for reviews on unbiased and uncompromised platforms like forums where genuine individuals share their experiences without being paid to do so.

Personally, I already went through scam sites, now I am more stable in this forum and in two other sites, I am looking for another option. Currently to avoid scam sites, I inform myself with the members of this forum and they advise me

In order for you to avoid scams I advise you to work on sites that will pay you for your work not on sites that you will invest on to make money.

The best way to identify a scam site is to read review of the site. Read what other users are saying about it. From there you will be able to know if the site is genuine or not

I dont think there is a particular way of identifying scammers because they look real also but i think you should read review of such sites online and testimony of it from people that have used it before
If it involves investments and return on investment the percentage involved will give you a clue as to whether it a potential scam or not.

There was a site that I will call AR which was trending in ForumCoin because of the promised big earnings. Many members have joined and one was even named moderator. At the outset I already had a bad feeling because of the premium on the withdrawal. The bigger the withdrawal, the bigger the rate of earnings. Oh gee, that is scary. And the rest is history that AR forum did not last for even 6 months. It was a scam.

If what they are offering is too good to be true, you need to be beware and before investing make sure you Carry out research on the website, search for reviews of other people and draw conclusions from there.

Reviews from forums are very key in decision making when you want to invest into any online Investment site because series of experiences are share.

There is always something inconspicuous about them, do proper research. Read the terms of condition and understand well.

One of the way through which I identify scam is their offer. Most scan websites gives an offer that is too good to be true and they do not have any genuine business model through which they can generate that much amount of money to pay out so once I come across such an offer I will immediately know that it's a scam.

It's not easy identifying scam,as no platform will state its self as scam,to manage the situation of scam avoid any juicy offer,check out for review.avoid platform that ask for details.

Many disguised scams are popping around the internet this days. How do u identify a scam site?
Any site that always insisted on their members to refer other people to their website before they could pay them is a scam,or any site that ask me to invest some money before I could get my rewards from them is a scam.

First , when an offer is too good to be real , it is mostly scam . Secondly , checking online review of the site helps alot.
You are very correct, most of these scammers take advantage of our greedy nature to have the better of us. As a rule of thumb, when the offer is too good to be true then it is probably a scam .

A scam site would always seem unrealistic, the goals are not well organized they need to understand that there is always repercussions for such things.

Scams always present promises that seem too good to be true. So the first way to identify them is to notice their unrealistic returns. Also, you can identify scams by checking people's reviews in forums where people tend to give honest reviews.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back