What's new

How to get trafic on youtube

Choose carefully your thumbnail. The thumbnails you select for each video are more important than you think. Think over your title and video description. Create a Custom Background Image. Make your video Best Video “Featured” Add channel Tags. Pay Attention to Comments. Recent Activity is a win-win situation. Users like playlists.

It is not easy to promote a video in YouTube lately. I have noticed that when I would have a new video that I would promote in Facebook it gets only a few views like 5 or 10 and it is very rare that it get 50 views. I have 700 friends in Facebook. They said that their Facebook access has no access for YouTube and it depends on their internet provider.

I think YouTube traffic is a different thing. People make their videos on YouTube. You have to tell YouTube.What videos do you want to make? In it, people also make business videos.People who make good videos get a lot of likes and subscriptions or slowly people start humanizing and people start making money.

YouTube is a huge website and we can open a lot of videos on it and we can get a lot of knowledge from there but sometimes it happens that the traffic is not there which is why people own Can't publish content or it happens that when we create our own channel So people don't appreciate our channel which causes us a lot of damage and we don't get the problem of how hard we work, so the best way is to share the link of your own video with your friends or good content. Bring your best opportunity will attract people to you
one of the best way in which you can promote your YouTube channel is to advertise the channel on YouTube itself. You should know your targeted audience before you start YouTube ads. You have to know what they want, and how they want it. then you use this to design the ad that you we use to drive them to your channel and get them subscribed.

I think this is a topic that has been thrashed a lot in this forum. A lot has been said back and forth about the several ways to get traffic on your YouTube channel. I'm sure people in the comments would have suggested a number of good ways.
Post automatically merged:

I think this is a topic that has been thrashed a lot in this forum. A lot has been said back and forth about the several ways to get traffic on your YouTube channel. I'm sure people in the comments would have suggested a number of good ways.

there are lots of way throigh which you can increased traffic on youtube like making motivational videos, good and truthful content. because people live reality on videos

You need to publish high quality videos, your videos need to be properly optimized for youtube ranking as well as google ranking, then only you will gain traffic on your youtube videos. Another way is by advertising your video on youtube. Ads can help you gain a lot of traffic in a short time.

1. Choose carefully your thumbnail. The thumbnails you select for each video are more important than you think. ...
  2. Think over your title and video description. ...
  3. Create a Custom Background Image. ...
  4. Make Your Best Video “Featured” ...
  5. Add Channel Tags. ...
  6. Pay Attention to Comments. ...
  7. Recent Activity is a win-win situation. ...
  8. Users like playlists.

you can increase traffic on youtube channel if you follow some good points or ideas. first one your title must be descriptive and rich in keywords. second one create transcripts of your videos. use tags and optimise your thumbnail.
You are absolutely correct, another way is by having a blog with links that directs you to your youtube channel. When considering a youtube channel,it is very important to be knowledgeable in your choose niche. This will help keep your readers coming back for more

They are so many ways in which you can use in getting views in your youtube. First is for you to give value that is worth paying for free of charge, then get a landing page which you can be giving free value to people and ask them to subscribe to your youtube channel. Then you can also do organic ads in all the social media platform asking people to to subscribe into your youtube channel. Lastly but not the least you can buy views.

One of the easiest ways to build traffic on your youtube videos is by building a large fan following. let say, you have 100,000 subscribers, if only 10 percent subscribers view your video you will already have 10,000 views.

YouTube is a huge website and we can open a lot of videos on it and we can get a lot of knowledge from there but sometimes it happens that the traffic is not there which is why people own Can't publish content or it happens that when we create our own channel So people don't appreciate our channel which causes us a lot of damage and we don't get the problem of how hard we work, so the best way is to share the link of your own video with your friends or good content. Bring your best opportunity will attract people to you
Yes sharing with friends and family is good but won't get you the required traffic, one method I learnt is to use your other social media to drive traffic, say for instance you've got Facebook and Instagram handles tell your followers to subscribe to your channel for an exclusive video and they certainly will. Just ensure you've got quality videos

If you skip through a video but the total time you spend watching is more than 30 seconds, the view will count too. ... Repeated views count up to a certain point (say, for instance, someone watches a video multiple times a day), but they stop counting at a certain number that YouTube has not specified.

The best method through which you can get traffic for your YouTube channel would be by advertising your channels using the YouTube advert features because it is the most effective manner through which you can advertise your YouTube video channel.

The major traffic source for youtube videos is internal traffic, therefore you should improve internal ranking. You can do this by using good thumbnail, good title and description , good video structure, etc. Subscriber count alao determines traffic, consider building subscribers.

you should improve internal ranking. You can do this by using good thumbnail, good title and description , good video structure, etc. Subscriber count alao determines traffic, consider building subscribers.

1. Write engaging, must-see titles. ...
  2. Optimize your videos for visibility. ...
  3. Figure out what your audience wants. ...
  4. Engage with the YouTube community. ...
  5. Customize your thumbnails. ...
  6. Cross-promote your own videos on YouTube. ...
  7. Target Google search results. ...
  8. Run a contest or giveaway.

Keep in mind that increasing traffic to your YouTube channel will take time, work, and patience. Producing high-quality, interesting, and relevant content on a consistent basis and properly promoting it will help you attract more viewers and build your channel over time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back