How to Get Started on KDP

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
KDP is Kindle Direct Publishing, a free publishing program on Amazon. If you want to use KDP to publish ebook and paperbacks, you first need to register an account. Even if you have an amazon account, you are still required to create an account. You can use the same email ID though. When you are logged in, you will see opens to create ebooks or paperbacks. You are required to upload your manuscript in MS Word or PDF format.
The book will be available on Amazon store in less than 72 hours provided you have followed all publishing rules.

KDP is Kindle Direct Publishing, a free publishing program on Amazon. If you want to use KDP to publish ebook and paperbacks, you first need to register an account. Even if you have an amazon account, you are still required to create an account. You can use the same email ID though. When you are logged in, you will see opens to create ebooks or paperbacks. You are required to upload your manuscript in MS Word or PDF format.
The book will be available on Amazon store in less than 72 hours provided you have followed all publishing rules.
There was a time I bought an online course for this but I have not completed it

Its a very interesting option to earn and since its backed by amazon we can have full trust on it and thanks to you for sharing the details, I will try to look at the possibilities of trying this out

KDP is not a separate company, it is a feature on Amazon for indie publishers to publish ebooks as well as paperbacks. IN the past, they had a separate program called Createspace for publishing paperbacks, but later they merged Createspace with the kindle program.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back