Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Getting a job at a restaurant may be a dream of many people. There are many people who would like to work in a restaurant because they may like to prepare food or they may simply like such kind of job. So, how do you get a job at a restaurant? Have you ever worked in a restaurant?

The challenge with getting a work at the restaurants around here is the pay rate. Most restaurants over here don't pay as much as you would expect. There are some that will pay lower than the minimum wage. Yes, there are some that pay well, but getting a job there is always difficult.

Yes, I have worked several times in restaurants, and honestly, for me, it was no dream, although I understand that for many it is a very good job, in my country, right now they pay quite well for that job, but the hours you have to work and the work schedules are too "slavish", many times you get to work up to 12 hours, and maybe I'm short with the hours, I once worked 14 hours working in a restaurant.

I've never had any dream of working in any kind of restaurants. Big restaurant or small restaurants, I don't wish to work in any of them. If you have a dream of working in a great restaurant, start by working from the smaller one's and build your portfolio. When there's an opportunity to apply in a big restaurant, seize the chance.

I was once running a restaurant. I hired waiters, chefs, assistant chefs, and cashier. I did not consider any academic qualification, I even hired high school failed, however, I looked for candidates having relevant experience. Therefore, if you want to get a job in a resturant, you need experience.

I was once running a restaurant. I hired waiters, chefs, assistant chefs, and cashier. I did not consider any academic qualification, I even hired high school failed, however, I looked for candidates having relevant experience. Therefore, if you want to get a job in a resturant, you need experience.

Most office jobs requires experience and skills to work on them. If you're hired without being verified of your experience and skills, working on the job will expose you. The person will not last long on the job.

Before applying for any job in any kind of company, you must possess the knowledge and skill on how to deliver on such jobs if you have been hired. I believe it is the same thing for how you can be able to get a job in a restaurant business sector. With knowing exactly how to work in a restaurant, it's something that is going to give you an advantage over others who lack in such knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back