What's new

How to earn on social media

Yeah, All the day or 50% of our day we spent on social media wasting times and not getting payed we just scroll down little bit of enjoy but not get payed ..!

From social media we can earn more like sharing our skills in story or status like freelancing and other sites.

Learn to use the social media to earn money rather wasting time
I decided to stop wasting my time on social media when i realise I was just wasting my hard earned money on data subscription when I knew I can be earning while working online.

It's possible to earn on social media and it's more easy for people who have many friends or followeers on social media all they need to do is to post a site that pays for referral and people will be clicking it

There are so many ways with which you can be able to exploit the social media platforms and make money from them which can start from using Google Adsense and actually selling something else on your website and a lot of things.

how to earn online ,there are many ways to earn money online ,be it on y social media account or on various sites and forums ,one can also make allot of money through freelancing and Aldo through streaming

Us that's very true. With the ability to be able to share our skills and businesses in our status page on Facebook, we can make a lot of free advertisement from that alone if we are smart about it

If you are a very content writer, you can use such a skill or talent to make yourself some money on the social media front. You could make contents about your products or services on groupml pages as well

It's possible to earn on social media and it's more easy for people who have many friends or followeers on social media all they need to do is to post a site that pays for referral and people will be clicking it
When it comes to the platform of social as a tool to drive marketing and awareness,t would be of advantage for a person who has a large followership on his handle to be having a lot of conversion and likes depending on what he wants to acheive.

Yeah, All the day or 50% of our day we spent on social media wasting times and not getting payed we just scroll down little bit of enjoy but not get payed ..!

From social media we can earn more like sharing our skills in story or status like freelancing and other sites.

Learn to use the social media to earn money rather wasting time
It would have been easier if you had mention the ways to earn using social media other than the freelancing you mentioned cause it's not easy. Before you can start to make tangible amount of money using social media you would definitely have a good amount of followers so you can easily run advert for people and in turn get paid.

A lot more people are leveraging on the exposure gotten through social media to earn decent income. These days you see people tagged as "Instagram influencer", "Instagram celebrity" and all.
Also, having decent followers on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube is now attracting real income for account owners.

There are a number of ways one could learn with social media, having a strong online presence would provide opportunities to earn online too, social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram YouTube are platforms to earn

There are so many ways with which you can be able to exploit the social media platforms and make money from them which can start from using Google Adsense and actually selling something else on your website and a lot of things.
That is actually a good avenue to make some conversions when visitors get trafficed to your site,and that would be possible if you actually have a good number of follower on your handle for this to be done.

A lot of social media platforms apart from YouTube do not have any way that the pay you directly for posting on the platform but then you can still make money if you have a large following.

A lot of social media platforms apart from YouTube do not have any way that the pay you directly for posting on the platform but then you can still make money if you have a large following.

Exactly, I have been working on such platforms for a very long while right now and I've also made the same amount of money from them and have recommended them to a lot of people.

Very right, anyone can learn from the social media most persons earn online mostly. It's cheaper, faster, accessible and to some extent a good way of learning, I have learnt a lot from social media too
Post automatically merged:

Apart from Bizdustry I don't know any other one, but if you know anyway one or other means please share and let us know also how to go about it so we also can engage in it

Last edited:
You are right, one should always prevent wasting time on the social media else it should be used as a benefit, I visit Facebook numerous times everyday, I run Facebook sponsored ads for my products by targeting a large audience thereby increasing patronage, sales and profits. This is how I make money on the social media. I also belong to other forums similar to bizdustry where you make great comments and get paid.

how to earn online ,there are many ways to earn money online ,be it on y social media account or on various sites and forums ,one can also make allot of money through freelancing and Aldo through streaming
The only problem that most people who are trying to earning money from streaming is not having the right number of subscribers to have their YouTube channel monetized.

The only problem that most people who are trying to earning money from streaming is not having the right number of subscribers to have their YouTube channel monetized.
Yes, as a streamer you need to have more subscribers on you on your social account especially on YouTube, YouTube is the best platform for streaming, having enough subscribers will be a great idea.

There are various ways through which an individual can actually get some good earnings through social media,if you have a good number of followers on your platform,you can become an influencer and promotes products and services through that medium.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back