What's new

How to earn on social media

Rafipopz

Apr 17, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Yeah, All the day or 50% of our day we spent on social media wasting times and not getting payed we just scroll down little bit of enjoy but not get payed ..!

From social media we can earn more like sharing our skills in story or status like freelancing and other sites.

Learn to use the social media to earn money rather wasting time

Yeah, All the day or 50% of our day we spent on social media wasting times and not getting payed we just scroll down little bit of enjoy but not get payed ..!

From social media we can earn more like sharing our skills in story or status like freelancing and other sites.

Asides paid to post sites. I don't think it's currently possible to earn money from social media. It takes your time and gives you nothing in return.

Firstly I agree with you that we spend a lot of time on social media but you sounded like you want to show us how to earn through social media whereas you later didn't.
Post automatically merged:

Asides paid to post sites. I don't think it's currently possible to earn money from social media. It takes your time and gives you nothing in return.
Actually you can, take for example if you have a good number of followers on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, you can make a lot of money running adverts for people.

Yes it's possible for you to earn money online but unfortunately I think many people actually with waste time on social media and other website without actually earning money from it. I believe it's because they don't know and knowledge is power

You can earn on social media if you have a good skills you can render as a service and side that you can also do buying and selling of different product. You can register on different market place to get started with this

Yes this is true that we spend a lot of time online but not translating into earnings. One major reason I think is responsible is lack of awareness that you can make money online without to much complexity in achieving that.

Since I realized I could make some extra bucks replying to posts and commenting, I do not even have time for social media anymore, except I have done my tasks here before I consider social media, lol.

The best way to earn on social media is to register as an affiliate marketing personnel on a platform and help them promote their products and services. If you sell any of their products and services you be paid some commission

You may say we can earn money working in social media platforms like the Facebook and Twitter and the rest of them, but I can tell you that it's not as easy as you think practically

Many people waste there time on social media without getting anything in return, just few people make money on that same social media, all you need to do is to build your audience and you will surely make good about of money online

Though social media is good,but the engagement in platform that pay for comment is what can ideally bring you some additional income while you participate.But the social media can be use to promote your business and get conversion.

You are right. People are busy in social media without payment. There was a site before that you earn by social media activities. The problem is the site is paying very small amount when you like, share, comment. Today that site is no longer in operation.

I have learned to take some time to see some of the jobs available on Facebook and I have been called on a few occasions for interviews. Social media is good and it can be monetized.

Back then in 2015 I was making money with a website that was paying me for every views that u have on my articles. I was promoting the articles on facebook groups and I was having many views that earn me money

Advertising your gigs on social media platforms is one way of doing ourselves some favor if you do have a skill to share for others to know about

It is actually very good that there are so many ways that you can earn money on social media especially when you have a large following ship or a large audience.

You can earn good money online if actually you have good skill, because is very important to have skill so to earn good money online.

And one of those skills I still believe you can share on all the social media platforms you're jumping from is the skill of being a social media manager for busy executives. Trust me, someone will land you a contract

Actually, there are so much advantage using social media platforms to earn some bucks. I have accounts with Facebook, Instagram, and others but It is rather unfortunate that I am not taking advantage of this opportunity as I don't have any serious business to advertise. Thanks for sharing.

You are very right, though I have reduced the times I spend on social media and concentrate on making money online to prevent wasting time. Nice thread

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back