How to earn free crypto by claiming coinmarketcap rewards

HayKay

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 26, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Here is a full tutorial on how to earn free hoodies and NFT on coinmarketcap.

You don't like to read 3 minutes article?

Watch the 43 seconds tutorial now…

NFt is now the biggest coin people are now talking about... I know of binance airdrop for those that have 100tron will receive nft based on their holding..I never knew coin market cap also have...

I would like to know how I can start claiming reward from coinmarket but I am not seeing any video to watch. But now that I am quoting your message I can see that you have embeded YouTube video. But it is not showing here. Maybe it is the browser that I am using. It will be good if you post the video link

Where do people get latest news on legit airdrops, I have come across so many before but nothing came out from it. This is nice though.

I remember when I earned about 10GRT from Cionmarketcap learning rewards. I basically learn about GRT from the materials they provided and took the quiz after the tutorial and within a week or thereabout I saw 10 GRT in my Binance wallet.

That was a full detailed view and orientation on how we can earn our won free crypto currency coin and NTF, withe free hoodles by claiming coin market cap, i have basically learnt one or two things.

I only hope this will be worth people's time and energy and not a ploy to make them go ahead and waist their time on another airdrop pursuit spree

Thank you very much for dropping the guide on how to claim free crypto currency by using coinmarket cap. I have been looking for ways to earn more crypto currency online and this is a good opportunity for me

I'll wait a little longer and see how people make this money from the coin market cap following this last info here on it because I have given up any hope on any airdrop

Thank you very much @HayKay. Your post here made me aware about earning diamond in coinmarket cap. It's good that I have already an account in coinmarket cap. I just logged in and claimed my first 10 diamond. Without your post here in bizdustry, I could have not earned my diamond there. I am so happy today because of you.

I have known the coinmarketcap earn diamond for some time now. It is a daily diamond claim which can be exchanged for products or coins. The coinmarketcap team has not yet specified what to earn with it but we can keep claiming it , we never can tell what they will come up with

NFt is now the biggest coin people are now talking about... I know of binance airdrop for those that have 100tron will receive nft based on their holding..I never knew coin market cap also have...
Are you serious about this? I want to know if it's still going on. Coinmarketcap has many reward programs like Airdrops, learn and earn and diamonds. Their airdrop is sort of a lucky stuff.

It is good that you have made a research.the way you say it I think it gonna be a good airdrop.. I will not hesitate to start it

I would like to know how I can start claiming reward from coinmarket but I am not seeing any video to watch. But now that I am quoting your message I can see that you have embeded YouTube video. But it is not showing here. Maybe it is the browser that I am using. It will be good if you post the video link
Maybe you should go straight to your YouTube channel to search for 'how to make money from coin market cap, there's high possibility you can find it..

I don't like things that are about airdrop. Airdrop have been into have succeeded in helping to waist most of my energy and precious time I don't have. It's not been a good journey this far as airdrop is concerned

Looks like most of the crypto currency exchange platforms have an earning program, they not only provide you affiliate commissions alos allow you to earn crypto.

I have known the coinmarketcap earn diamond for some time now. It is a daily diamond claim which can be exchanged for products or coins. The coinmarketcap team has not yet specified what to earn with it but we can keep claiming it , we never can tell what they will come up with
That is right. Coinmarket cap is giving away diamond everyday. I have claimed twice already. It was a post here in Bizdustry that I have learned that coinmarket cap is giving away diamond daily. That is right there bis no specific coin yet that we can exchange those diamond.

This tutorial will really help some people earn some hodies for themselves. Even if it's not rewarded with money I strongly believe that hoodies too is also a reasonable price for a task been done

If a cryptocurrency listed in coinmarket cap is giving airdrop to the public, does that make that cryptocurrency airdrop legit? Or will it be like other fraudulent airdrops too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back