Not open for further replies.

HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
If you want to avoid being disqualified in your paid surveys, then the only tip is 'be honest', dishonesty in your profile information including demographics can result in disqualification.

It is very important for people who want to make money with surveys to be honest , because lack of honesty is usually what makes them to get banned completely from making money on such platforms .

Actually I think it's very important to embark your survey with sincerity and always try to find out what is expected of you at the righ time. Thete are alot.who got disqualified because of lack of been punctual in their jobs.

It's always advisable for everyone to engage in any survey site, it's better expected of you to have the knowledge and skills and know when and how to apply such skills you have for a better result.

You can be right but to some extent I'll have to disagree with you even you all this most of the time they still get to disqualify you or make you miss the survey, to me survey doesn't pay at all it's just there for site recognition

It`s constantly really helpful for anybody to interact in any survey site, it is higher predicted of you to have the information and abilities and recognize whilst and the way to observe such abilities you've got got for a higher result.

It is very important that people should try to be honest as much as possible. The platform's usually have ways in which you can be able to verify a person's information and putting the wrong one automatically means disqualification.

Every platform has their own rules and regulation and if you want to avoid any form of this qualification then it is very important that you should try as much as possible to follow those rules and regulations.

It is very important that you should follow their rules and regulations very strictly. The only thing that is going to get you disqualified is if you are not eligible for the participation and then you go ahead to do it.

The sites need your urgent opinion and your honest opinion so when you're honest the answers that you will give will not go against each other or so at the end of the day you will win.

Getting disqualified from survey is common. I could not understand how this surveys, qualified works. But one thing I learned is if you are honest or not, there is no special strategy to get qualified from this surveys.

Every website have their own rules and regulation and it is always advisable that you should try to stick to it. This is going to ensure that you are going to be following the rules and you are not going to be dismissed.

I will rather choose to avoid it because I don't really have the time to be spending on answering question then at the end of the day I will be disqualified , it is not always encouraging.

There is only 1 The only way to not be a disqualifier is to be honest and give fair answers and I also advise you to take your time during the passage and wait to think about the question and take your time to give answers This is also important.

In the platform I currently use, you gotta focus because from time to time, they validate your attention by asking questions with obvious answers. I also agree with those who see you should be honest because that survey definitely has a purpose.

Although, honesty is very important thing that must be considered when you are feeling surveys but survey does not work globally. I am an example of such because, I have not gotten a single survey that works in my area of residence.

The best way to avoid disqualifications when you are taking online surveys is to always be truthful. you need to feel your demographics very well and truthfully because they always ask some questions at the beginning of every online survey.

If you're being truthful you will actually be able to answer the questions correctly and your chances of being disqualified will be low.

If you are not from a top-tier countries, I don't think you should have any expectations from survey websites at all because all you be getting his consistent disqualifications by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back