What's new

How to avoid survey disqualifications?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be right but to some extent I'll have to disagree with you even you all this most of the time they still get to disqualify you or make you miss the survey, to me survey doesn't pay at all it's just there for site recognition
Yes I am totally agree with you, iam also gives my original info to these sites, then also they disqualified in so many surveys, they are not pays us they only gathering our personal data,
some times I think they are sells our personal data to others.

Some times it is very hard to know what makes one to get disqualified after participating in a survey but it is adviceable to know the rules and regulations before participating in any survey.

Every website has their own rules and regulation and you are just going to be playing yourself if you are going to register for a survey that is not available in your country or lie about your personal details.
Definitely, lying is one of the things that Survey websites hates, so whenever you are taking any survey you need to be as truthful as possible. You also need to be very fast.

I do not know whether there is a specific way to avoid be disqualified in a survey other than having a good internet connection and having good region for such survey.

I do not know whether there is a specific way to avoid be disqualified in a survey other than having a good internet connection and having good region for such survey.
Your region will always play a role when it comes to taking online surveys. if you're not in the right country you will be disqualified every time. Your internet connection also matters because there are so many people doing it at the same time and when it is filled you will be disqualified.

Your region will always play a role when it comes to taking online surveys. if you're not in the right country you will be disqualified every time. Your internet connection also matters because there are so many people doing it at the same time and when it is filled you will be disqualified.
Yeah.. most especially that people that usually use 3G network connection and also those people there phones are fill with heavy apps and usually hook while participating in a survey.

Yeah.. most especially that people that usually use 3G network connection and also those people there phones are fill with heavy apps and usually hook while participating in a survey.
I think it is very important for you to always use good device whenever you are taking online surveys so that you'll be fast enough. If you are not using a good device you can be disqualified because of network issues.

I think it is very important for you to always use good device whenever you are taking online surveys so that you'll be fast enough. If you are not using a good device you can be disqualified because of network issues.
Yeah.. and these are some things one need to get or know before participating in any survey without having any issues or complain and one need to read there requirements before participating.

Yeah.. and these are some things one need to get or know before participating in any survey without having any issues or complain and one need to read there requirements before participating.
Yeah, I had the opportunity to participate in online surveys for some period of time even though I didn't make something tangible from it but it is actually worth the experience.

Yeah, I had the opportunity to participate in online surveys for some period of time even though I didn't make something tangible from it but it is actually worth the experience.
Same here too. I was participating in most surveys that I got during the covid-19 pandemic, though I do earn but not really tangible but I have no worries because at it do cover up for something.

Same here too. I was participating in most surveys that I got during the covid-19 pandemic, though I do earn but not really tangible but I have no worries because at it do cover up for something.
The experience of participating in online surveys is awesome for me especially if the money is good. But sometimes it can be very annoying especially when you finish a survey and you got disqualified.

thread locked
reason: duplicated content, if you are interested to make posts in this content, please visit this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back