What's new

How to avoid survey disqualifications?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason for the disqualification sometimes is beyond you , but in whatever survey you are carrying out always try as much as possible to give genuine information as possible , This is the only way you could avoid being disqualify.

It is always important that you should read the rules and regulations before joining or completing that particular task so that you are not going to be banned.

Surveys is definitely one of the best ways to make money on the internet and no one could dispute that, because we have so many legitimate platform where you could make money on surveys but it is based on demographics.

Asides from being honest, you also have to have an idea of what the survey is about. If a survey is meant for those with health issues and you don't have which you'll answer honestly to, you'll still be disqualified from taking the survey.

Asides from being honest, you also have to have an idea of what the survey is about. If a survey is meant for those with health issues and you don't have which you'll answer honestly to, you'll still be disqualified from taking the survey.
Probably, this is why it is very important that you always read the instructions before you go ahead with the survey. So many people are always in hurry and they get disqualified.

simply you should be not bored and skip all the questions, read them very well, and be honest because they always make tricky questions to test if you're answering well or just skipping.

Actually I think it's very important to embark your survey with sincerity and always try to find out what is expected of you at the righ time. Thete are alot.who got disqualified because of lack of been punctual in their jobs.
One of the things i have come to understand about the issue that is associated with survay is that,once you are identify to take part of any survay,you should as a matter of honesty be very plain and truthful about the answers you give.

Do not rush through the surveys and make sure to enter in-depth answers to the questions they give! Also becareful for trick questions as a lot of providers now have trick questions to see if people are reading the questions

You just have to be honest with your answer as much as possible , even though this might not help in most cases. At least if you are truthful the possibility of getting disqualified will be lower than being dishonest with your answers.

Well to be qualified and been not disqualified from survey site is to be honest and sincere in your work because that is one of the major reason why some are been banned due to lack of honesty.

if you country is not considered as a top tier country then surely you would definitely be rejected no matter the level of truth you tell the platform, they are looking for what matches with there advertisement requirements and this can dis qualify you.

Whenever you are taking online surveys you must try as much as possible to be truthful because if you're not truthful you may contradict yourself which will lead to disqualification. You must pay proper attention because lack of attention can make you answer wrongly.

be honest, read the questions, understand them and concentrate well during the response because sometimes they repeat questions to see if you'll answer as the previous one or not (trick questions).

My opinion on this kind of subject is simply this:
I almost gave up in online earning through paid survey sites because I couldn't qualify in any available surveys that almost survey sites provide. I wonder how those claiming to be earning hugely in survey sites manage to do so. However, it's a cool means of online earning to those who qualify doing it.

My opinion on this kind of subject is simply this:
I almost gave up in online earning through paid survey sites because I couldn't qualify in any available surveys that almost survey sites provide. I wonder how those claiming to be earning hugely in survey sites manage to do so. However, it's a cool means of online earning to those who qualify doing it.
there are people making good amount of money from subway platforms. There are certain things that makes you to qualify and one of it is your geographical location. Your internet connection can also be of a very good help because there are large number of people taking a particular online survey and when it is filled up, the rest will be disqualified.

This may sound funny, but the best way to avoid survey disqualifications is to avoid survey platforms completely. This is the main thing that we all need to do for now .

Every website has their own rules and regulation and you are just going to be playing yourself if you are going to register for a survey that is not available in your country or lie about your personal details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back