How safe are smart contracts.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For quite a while now, I have been meaning to ask this question for clarification from those who have tried it, How safe are Smart Contracts? In crypto currency, if it is safe at all.

The first ever crypto currency I owned was 30 Trons, the person who made me purchase it also made me to sign a smart contract with 26 Trons from it which I lost and cannot account for it up till date.

Please bear you minds on this.

Im always investing on tron smart contracts, but how do we really know that particular contract is safe? First it should be a verified on Tron Blockchain and should have an open Audit reports that everyone can freely check. Must be a contract that has no backdoor means the owners wouldn't be able to get the balance of the contract pool.
But after checking all that is it now safe? The answer is no. People are always draining the pool fast specially if there's a lot of Big investors.

For quite a while now, I have been meaning to ask this question for clarification from those who have tried it, How safe are Smart Contracts? In crypto currency, if it is safe at all.

The first ever crypto currency I owned was 30 Trons, the person who made me purchase it also made me to sign a smart contract with 26 Trons from it which I lost and cannot account for it up till date.

While the blockchain is inherently secure, Smart Contracts suffer through the code used to create them being prone to bugs. ... The level of bounty available offers an extremely lucrative incentive for hackers to invest the time and resources needed to find bugs and loopholes in Smart Contract codes

Smart contracts are very safe. Your coins are secured and only you have access to it. There is no third party that controls smart contracts, the system is automated.

Smart contracts are actually safe as they were brought about because of the safety and stability that they offers than just the normal way of processing cryptocurrency.

For a good number of times I have fallen prey to this telegram smart contract scam a lot. There are some smart contract that are really good, but most I think are becoming open pure scam arranments already. You have to be very careful in choosing one

The coin itself that run on smart contracts like tron, ada etc are actually safe as you cannot loose a coi completely but it is the wallet provider you should be worried about.

mart contracts are most secure, if the programmer is knowledgeable in this field. In the end, we see public open source blockchains as net positive, largely because flaws are eliminated faster versus private blockchains.

They are not reasonably secure because after a while they scam people, I participated in about 4 Tron smart contracts and non of them is rewarding now the highest that lasted long was 4 months on 1% daily.

Smart contract is not that safe and I will advise you before you go into any transaction you must first of all investigate here from others to know whether it is legit or not.

That's the reason why i don't invest in Ethereum, or any crypto that is bounded with smart contracts, since i can't recognise a wallet who isn't operating on smart contracts. I'm not just ready to lose my coins for such.

That's the reason why i don't invest in Ethereum, or any crypto that is bounded with smart contracts, since i can't recognise a wallet who isn't operating on smart contracts. I'm not just ready to lose my coins for such.
Yes I agree with you most of them are bonded with smart contract and you investing in them will put your money in risk.

I have personally never used a smart contract myself, however i believe that it has something to do with buying a coin now at a certain price and receiving it at a later date at the predefined price? Am i correct in this definition of a smart contract?

Most smart contract are fake, they are not what they claim to be. They will promise you high return on investment on your maxtrix at the end of the day, you will realise that your profits only comes from people that you referred to the contract. I did one in 2020 and I lost a lot of money to the smart contract.

We should be very careful of engaging in any smart contract. While not all smart contracts are scams, most of them this days have turned out to be pure scams

Actually smart contract are real and legit, that of tron that happened was probably because you came in late into the contract but most of them eventually crumble.

I do not know how safe are the smart contracts because I have never invested in smart contracts. Since blockchain is a opensource code anyone with the skills can crate smart contracts

I guess smart contracts work more or less similar to ponzi sites or hyip sites. There's nothing like tron multiplier , all of them are just a scam programs meant to steal people's hard earned money.

Im always investing on tron smart contracts, but how do we really know that particular contract is safe? First it should be a verified on Tron Blockchain and should have an open Audit reports that everyone can freely check. Must be a contract that has no backdoor means the owners wouldn't be able to get the balance of the contract pool.
But after checking all that is it now safe? The answer is no. People are always draining the pool fast specially if there's a lot of Big investors.
If despite all this procedures to ensure of safe or not is been carried out and still yet its not safe then its better to stay clear from it.

Smart contracts are very safe. Your cash are secured and most effective you've got got get entry to to it. There isn't anyt any 1/3 celebration that controls clever contracts, the device is automated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back