What's new

How safe are smart contracts.

Smart contract are immutable and attributable, which means code cannot be hijacked and cannot be controlled by a single person. It is also transparent because the transactions are publicly viewable on the blockchain.

There are legit smart contracts, but that doesn't mean that there isn't fake smart contracts. It's best you make proper research before putting your money in it.

Never used a smart contract but I have read about what smart contracts are and how they work. based on my understanding, I believe smart contracts are absolutely safe.

Smart contract is a scam and they only use this to lure unsuspecting victim who doesn't know how it works. They scammed some of my friends with Ethereum smart contract last year

The safety of any smart contract depends on the network that it is hosted majority of smart contracts are hosted on block chain

Smart contracts are very safe. Your cash are secured and most effective you've got got get entry to to it. There isn't anyt any 1/3 celebration that controls clever contracts, the device is automated.
Though smarts contracts have some of them that are genuine and gives high returns on investment,but most persons that have prticipated in the contract have not too good story to tell,thoug i have not done any myself.but most persons do complain about it.

For quite a while now, I have been meaning to ask this question for clarification from those who have tried it, How safe are Smart Contracts? In crypto currency, if it is safe at all.

The first ever crypto currency I owned was 30 Trons, the person who made me purchase it also made me to sign a smart contract with 26 Trons from it which I lost and cannot account for it up till date.

Please bear you minds on this.
For my understanding, I don't think there is a safe contract in cryptocurrency investment because if you think that what you invest in is a safe contract so you will be shocked to see that the cryptocurrency coin you invested in begin to lose in value guess.

I don't think they're safe. I joined Gramfree and I dedicated so much time on the site, engaging in all the required activities yet as I reached the withdrawal threshold I couldn't withdraw till date.

Well I do not know much about smart contracts but I believe it should be as safe as the programmer makes it to be. If there are any mistakes during the programming, does mistakes can be exploited

Funny enough with all my crypto knowledge I haven't heard of smart contracts, from what you described, I think it is something you have think twice about before getting into it.

While the blockchain is inherently secure, Smart Contracts suffer through the code used to create them being prone to bugs. ... The level of bounty available offers an extremely lucrative incentive for hackers to invest the time and resources needed to find bugs and loopholes in Smart Contract codes

The issue of bugs and hacks is the main reason why I'm not a fan of smart contracts because in the end you may end up losing out on the contract when it's not your fault.

When it comes to trading on the crypto space, my opinion is nothing is guaranteed provided there's no means of regulation just yet. One can sign a contract and the terms wouldn't be abided to.

The safety of any smart contract depends on the network that it is hosted majority of smart contracts are hosted on block chain
Most of the smart contract are always scam and because I have witnessed many smart contract which turn out to be scam , most especially gram free which most people trusted.

Smart contracts are very safe. Your coins are secured and only you have access to it. There is no third party that controls smart contracts, the system is automated.
We all know that smart contract are really safe because it will secured your cash, and also you have access to it, that is why is really invest where you can have access about your investment.

For quite a while now, I have been meaning to ask this question for clarification from those who have tried it, How safe are Smart Contracts? In crypto currency, if it is safe at all.

The first ever crypto currency I owned was 30 Trons, the person who made me purchase it also made me to sign a smart contract with 26 Trons from it which I lost and cannot account for it up till date.

Please bear you minds on this.
Smart contracts have long been recognized as safe especially in the crypto space. However, as with pretty much everything good, scammers came along which threw the credibility of smart contracts into doubt. So it’s best to ensure that the smart contracts you receive are not scams

Smart contracts have long been recognized as safe especially in the crypto space. However, as with pretty much everything good, scammers came along which threw the credibility of smart contracts into doubt. So it’s best to ensure that the smart contracts you receive are not scams

Perhaps it might be a better idea to have some idea about what kind of smart contract you want to avail; before actually availing the smart contract? It is always a better idea to investigate, right?

Perhaps it might be a better idea to have some idea about what kind of smart contract you want to avail; before actually availing the smart contract? It is always a better idea to investigate, right?
Yes, it is always best to do prior investigations because some companies, knowing that smart contracts are seen as a symbol of security, will try and display fake smart contracts in an attempt to lure the masses into scams

I'm not into crypto currencies and i've not used smart contracts, but i've heard a lot of good reviews about it and from what i've heard, smart contracts are really safe.

I don't know much about smart contract as I have never invested in Trons before. But I believe that it should be legit since the marketplace endorse it. If it's not legit, they would not have endorse and allow it in their platform.

Personally I don't really think there are any smart contracts most especially online due to it uncertainties and alot of complications. I dont trust anyone online because they can make me fail for there favour.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back