How reliable are forex signals

Kingstone

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I recently subscribed to get some forex signals to help me trade weekly. After one week of trading, I can say that these signals are not 100% true.
That is why I self-trade sometimes and go against their signals.

How well do you trust trading signals?

I recently subscribed to get some forex signals to help me trade weekly. After one week of trading, I can say that these signals are not 100% true.

I have never trade on forex. But the truth is that,i I'm not trusting most things online. There are many scammers and impersonstors all over. You have to be careful.

It is possible to make consistent profit with forex trading if you are using trading signal. But make sure you are getting the trading signal from a reliable source so that you will not lose your money in forex trading.

The signals you get is dependent on the trader you're getting it from and it signifies one thing - you're limited to the knowledge of the trader, because he can't give you what he doesn't have.
That's why it's good to have a good understanding of the market yourself.

It depends, the use of forex signals have proved to be very successful for some and others have had bad experiences from it. It all depends on the type of signal you subscribed for.

I understand what you are saying. Forex signals aren't a true means of prediction when it comes to forex trading. Because the future is always not really easy to predict.

I understand what you are saying. Forex signals aren't a true means of prediction when it comes to forex trading. Because the future is always not really easy to predict.
That's right. The future is not easy to predict. These signal channels give heavy stop-loss that you will find hard to place. J do trust them to some extent but they can be always right

You don't have to rely 100% on trading signal when you are Trading Forex. It is very important to do your own due diligence. Sometimes the trade signal don't always come out right.

What you're saying makes sense to me. When it comes to forex trading, forex signals aren't a reliable predictor. Because the future is never straightforward to anticipate.
Post automatically merged:

What you're saying makes sense to me. When it comes to forex trading, forex signals aren't a reliable predictor. Because the future is never straightforward to anticipate.

No signal will be hundred percent legit. all you have to do is that if you can see an expert that can give you at least 85% accuracy signal then it is the best but you won't see hundred percent accuracy signal .cryptocurrency and forex trading is extremely volatile, as long as you are not losing it is the best.

I have not traded forex before as to warrant me to look for signals to trade with. But I have come across some people online who claim to have 100% working signal which I doubt. And so many people have been scammed in the process too.

There are some people who have studied the forex market very well and they can be able to accurately predict signals up to a certain percentage. You should not be afraid of taking signals but you should also do your own research.

Most people do the mistake of trading basely on the signals they get.
One thing you have to understand is that signals are people's predictions on the market and you too can also make your own prediction.
Predictions are not sure.

Forex trade signals are good but you should not rely on them 100% because they can feel at any point in time period this is the reason why it is very important to learn how to analyse market and please trade according to your instinct.

Whether you ’ve been trading forex for a while or are just about to get started, it ’s greatly probable that you have come across forex signals. Offered by various professional forex traders and providers, these signals recommend possible trade chances in currency pairs, what action to take, at what position to enter the trade, and by how much the pair could move in either direction. A quick search online will throw up a long list of signals providers, some free and some paid, promising to earn you the maximum nets.

I do not trade forex, but I think these signals are not reliable. If you're trading forex and depending on just the signals, you might get it all wrong. Most traders look up both the technicals and fundamentals.

These signals are not hundred percent reliable.
It is not always easy making predictions about the market, that is why traders depend on a number of factors to decide when it is best to buy or sell.
One has to be careful with those signals to avoid unnecessary losses.

Most people do the mistake of trading basely on the signals they get.
One thing you have to understand is that signals are people's predictions on the market and you too can also make your own prediction.
Predictions are not sure.
How ? But we keep on advising people not to go into predicting the market on their own when they don't really understand how the market works , how do you expect a newbie to predict the market on their own when they have not learned it yet ?

I usually compare the signals that I have garnered with others too. I use the signal for confirmation purposes and not totally sticking with it and ignoring my own. It is very important to always do cross checking.

It is true one can make good profit on forex trading but I have never invested on forex trading before, so for me I don't really know the signal for the confirmation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back