What's new

How reliable are forex signals

Forex signal doesn't guarantee 100% success and the signals are not 100% accurate. I use my strategy to pull successful trades. You could use the signal to compare yours and it will be very nice to do that.

No one can guarantee a 100 percent success for any forex trading ventures and even the forex signals still have the possibility of running at loss .

Forex trading can be classified as a high risk venture and with this no one can actually guarantee a 100 percent success rate but always lookout for signals from traders at least a 70 percent success rate.

Forex trading is one of those asset which you can use to predict the trend and the direction of the market if you dont have a good signal its going to be very hard for you to trade well and make profit so I think that signal is very good to have at first alongside proper analysis

I have never trade on forex. But the truth is that,i I'm not trusting most things online. There are many scammers and impersonstors all over. You have to be careful.
Same here. I have never done forex trading, and even if I were to do, I would never trust such people who claim to help you with signals or anything like that.

Well I'm not into forex trading because I don't enough knowledge about and capital to employ. I have been referred by someone to start up the business but the capital he require is much and this is why I back off. Pertaining to the question, forex signal is good because it helps to give latest information about the market.

Forex signal are very reliable if you want to get a good forex signal then you must know how to combine several indicators and be making some good and successful trade from there.

Signal are good its pave way for proper trend and identify if you should go bull or bearish

The reliability and accuracy of forex traders signals is dependent on experience and the kind of analysis in which they have put into it so you have to be careful.

Forex signal are very reliable they are what you will use to generate signal which you will use to trade and make profit so forex signal is very good and its really the best way to trade properly

I am not a forex trader, but I know that trading signal providers do not always provide real signals. Sometimes these signals are wrong because every trader has their own strategies and those strategies work properly for those traders, so before applying any signal, we also need to analyze the market conditions. Then the signals gives good results. If we use signals blindly, then we have a chance to lose our money.

If you want to venture into Forex I will advise you to use copy trading if you are a newbie. But it is actually important and necessary that you learn on your own so that you won't to depend on people to make profit. Signals can make you lose money sometimes because nobody is 100% correct.

I am not a forex trader, but I know that trading signal providers do not always provide real signals. Sometimes these signals are wrong because every trader has their own strategies and those strategies work properly for those traders, so before applying any signal, we also need to analyze the market conditions. Then the signals gives good results. If we use signals blindly, then we have a chance to lose our money.
Probably, some of them are only interested the money you will pay them to get into the VIP signal group. It is better for you to learn on your own so that you would not depend on anybody or pay anybody for signals.

Probably, some of them are only interested the money you will pay them to get into the VIP signal group. It is better for you to learn on your own so that you would not depend on anybody or pay anybody for signals.
That's true. Before starting trading, if we learn some basic strategies, they are really helpful during trading because market conditions change at any moment. If we have trading knowledge, then we can also adjust our strategies regarding the market. Pro traders do this way, but those who depend on signals don't know how to handle the situation, so they face a loss.

That's true. Before starting trading, if we learn some basic strategies, they are really helpful during trading because market conditions change at any moment. If we have trading knowledge, then we can also adjust our strategies regarding the market. Pro traders do this way, but those who depend on signals don't know how to handle the situation, so they face a loss.
Probably, experienced traders always know how to do make use of every moment in the market to make profit for themselves. They know how to adjust themselves and manage their risks well.

Probably, experienced traders always know how to do make use of every moment in the market to make profit for themselves. They know how to adjust themselves and manage their risks well.
That's why we call them "pro traders." They make money in both bullish and bearish conditions. no one can't become a pro trader over night. It requires hard work, dedication, experience and a good grip on market conditions.makes them pro traders.

That's why we call them "pro traders." They make money in both bullish and bearish conditions. no one can't become a pro trader over night. It requires hard work, dedication, experience and a good grip on market conditions.makes them pro traders.
Yeah, it is also important for you to know when you are a pro Trader and when you are not. I have observed that currently there are a lot of newbies who are wasting their money in the market instead of them to wait and observe.

there are a lot of newbies who are wasting their money in the market instead of them to wait and observe.
So many new traders enter the market, when that they see the other traders' luxury lives, and they think trading is easy and they can also easily make money and live a luxury life.but they do not know that half knowledge is always harmful to their wealth.

I always believed nothing reliable online can last for ever. it can be for just a short period of time and then change to the opposite. alot of people have been deceived when it comes to forex signal.

So many new traders enter the market, when that they see the other traders' luxury lives, and they think trading is easy and they can also easily make money and live a luxury life.but they do not know that half knowledge is always harmful to their wealth.
Probably, when they see that other people are succeeding, they will like to succeed but they do not know that it takes a lot of time to achieve that. Trading takes time to be successful on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back