What's new

How often does forex trading make people millionaire?

There is a saying ot general consensus that forex trading is a great way to earn. I have heard but I haven't seen how forex trading made anyone a millionaire.
I am not denying that forex doesn't make someone rich, what I want to know right now before I go into forex trading, how often does forex trading make someone a millionaire because That's my objective to join forex trading.
Not so often.
A number of people who have heard of the gain one can derive from trading just jump into the business without going through necessary training, they lose and end of saying the business is a gamble.
I know of few traders who make a lot from trading forex.

I read an article where it was stated that only about 10percent of forex traders are able to make profits, the forex market is very tricky without the necessary skill set and information you are more likely to blow your account than make profits.
If you jump into forex trading without the knowledge of how the market works you are definitely going to lose all of your money because forex trading is not a child's Play.

Forest trade is one of the greatest investment that you can involves in without stress. Making money from it can be anytime, as soon as you know more about it ,it's very easy to determine when to invest .

No business can make one profitable overnight it has to be a gradual process including forex that has even been estimated to become more easier when people have used about 3 years

Only a few people have seen becoming a millionaire with forex trading. it seems forex trading is too technical for large majority of the people. People prefer to make money online as a freelancer or as an affiliate marketer. I have seen lots of people making money and becoming a millionaire through blogging in my country than forex training.

While it may be hard, I believe you've not seen such successful people because they generally tend to keep a low profile.

Most newbies do lose money though, so it's probably not likely.

Less often, this is because people jump 8nto it without first learning about the market, the people who do well are those who patiently learn and start with little profit.

Generally it is a good market and a way to make good money.
Personally from the fact that I have very clear to me about how for excluded work I believe that a lot of people actually driven into bankruptcy as a result of how frustrated the games.

The amount of money that you would make in forex is directly proportional to the level of risk that you could take. Some people are known with taking very high risk by using very high lot size.

If you are an expert in the forex field, it is very likely that you will make a very huge profits. This is basically how to trade forex to make a very big amount of money- being an expert.

The amount of money that you would make in forex is directly proportional to the level of risk that you could take. Some people are known with taking very high risk by using very high lot size.
High risk when applied well and strategically can yield High profit, but high risks taken with proper analysis and strategy can make an individual to loose all or most of their investment money too.

Actually I my life since I started hearing of forex trading although I am not into it but I have never heard of any one who is earning millions or he is a millionaire through forex trading.

Actually if you want to make fortune with forex trading I think the first and the best thing for you to do is learn how the business work if you can learn and derived those skills accordingly I think that you will make forune.

People make it in forex. But in order to do well in forex, you'll have to learn the nitty gritty of the business. Just like you need to do any other business.
Many people are making money through forex trading if you really have knowledge about the trading, you cannot go into this investment without first having full understanding of the process, one need to study it before going into it.

Forex trading is one of that business that have so much high riskif you want to make money here then you need to hire someone who can teach you how to trade its through this means,that you can make some money because they will teach you how to trade and come out with success

Forex trading can make you millionair but to be sincere its not going to happen for one day and not with small capital so I think that before that can come to reality you must have huge margine and also have good knowledge to placed successful order to be sincere.patience need to be there

There is a saying ot general consensus that forex trading is a great way to earn. I have heard but I haven't seen how forex trading made anyone a millionaire.
I am not denying that forex doesn't make someone rich, what I want to know right now before I go into forex trading, how often does forex trading make someone a millionaire because That's my objective to join forex trading.
Same here. I have heard that forex trading makes people earn millions, but I have never met such a person in my life. I think it's quite rare because forex trading requires expertise in the field, which every investor/trader doesn't have. Mostly, forex traders lose money due to a lack of research, knowledge and impatience to become rich in no time.

I keep seeing online especially on YouTube people apparently making thousands of dollars but i'm yet to actually see it be replicated by the average person! Always be safe when investing!

Most people who trade in the forex market are not millionaires and most of them don't even make profit. Forex trading is very good business venture and with the right knowledge you can succeed.

Making money through forex is a good thing but the issue is that you will need to try your possible best and gain some experience which will help you to trade very well without knowledge there is no way which you can expect to make success so learning come frist before you can proceed to do any other thing

When it comes to the issue of forex trading it is not just a fixed procedural act that one will say he will just go into and then get in the millions,you need patience after learning and understand how things works.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator