What's new

How often does forex trading make people millionaire?

Well in my book is not very often, I think people tend to lose more money in forex trading than them earning more money in forex trading, so it's all about having the necessary knowledge about forex trading in order for you to avoid more loss when you are trading on Forex.

Very very often, there are many millions made from forex but for you to be a successful forex trader you have to learn and be dedicated to it, you to be consistent about it.

It all depends on the different experts in the game and their various techniques because for the fact that one is a professional doesn't necessarily mean the can't fail.

There is a saying ot general consensus that forex trading is a great way to earn. I have heard but I haven't seen how forex trading made anyone a millionaire.
I am not denying that forex doesn't make someone rich, what I want to know right now before I go into forex trading, how often does forex trading make someone a millionaire because That's my objective to join forex trading.
Forex trading is an avenue to learn either positively or negatively, and I have learned negatively from it, I tried it hearing it makes some people a millionaire in a limited time but it can also makentons beggar if someone is not careful.

I think you should join IM academy, there are so many people making it big with forex trading and high frequency trading (HFX) as at last month, one of our coach made a profit of 1 billion naira in just one trade. And daily people make lots of profits in IM academy. But there is something you should understand, forex trading is not a get rich quick kind of gig. To get to where you wanna be, you need to be ready to loose most of the times. It takes commitment and patience to make it in the forex world.

There is a saying ot general consensus that forex trading is a great way to earn. I have heard but I haven't seen how forex trading made anyone a millionaire.
I am not denying that forex doesn't make someone rich, what I want to know right now before I go into forex trading, how often does forex trading make someone a millionaire because That's my objective to join forex trading.
Even me myself never come across someone who become a millionaire by doing forex trading,but I've met a lot of trader encouraging to join this investment that one could be rich within some seconds tho.

As far as I know about forex trading it is not something that makes people Millionaire on daily basis because it is quite technical and also very risky for you to be able to successful in forex trading.

This is a high-risk - high-return kind of venture. You can become a millionaire overnight. But it takes a ton of investment in both money and knowledge. You really have to study the trend and be able to predict the direction it will take. Because of this complexity, you will realize not so many millionaires emerge from this.

This is a high-risk - high-return kind of venture. You can become a millionaire overnight. But it takes a ton of investment in both money and knowledge. You really have to study the trend and be able to predict the direction it will take. Because of this complexity, you will realize not so many millionaires emerge from this.
Exactly it's a very high risk investment platform because there is no guarantees that you can be able to get a good return of the money that invested so it's all about how good and technical you are with the forex trading.

Of all the hype about forex trading as being a very good way to make money, I have never seen anyone who is really making money from it as people are saying.

Of all the hype about forex trading as being a very good way to make money, I have never seen anyone who is really making money from it as people are saying.
The same thing goes with me I'm not sure I've seen someone who is probably a millionaire from being in forex trading it's all just Hearsay from where I stand and I don't believe it.

The same thing goes with me I'm not sure I've seen someone who is probably a millionaire from being in forex trading it's all just Hearsay from where I stand and I don't believe it.
Last year, I read online how a university student in my country committed suicide because he lost millions to forex trading. The scheme is just too risky.

Last year, I read online how a university student in my country committed suicide because he lost millions to forex trading. The scheme is just too risky.
Seriously my friend, there are so many untold stories about how investment in forex trading have rendered a lot of people useless because of the loss margin it comes with.

Seriously my friend, there are so many untold stories about how investment in forex trading have rendered a lot of people useless because of the loss margin it comes with.
Absolutely, and that's why I have resolved not to even learn it not to talk about trying to invest or trade with my money in forex. I know it's not going to end well.

Absolutely, and that's why I have resolved not to even learn it not to talk about trying to invest or trade with my money in forex. I know it's not going to end well.
Exactly, as far as I'm concerned, forex trading is out of the question for me when it comes to making investments online because I haven't really mastered it well to invest in it.

Personally, I have not done anything on forex so far, but I have been having it in mind to see how I can learn about it. I have also heard that forex trading is not that easy. And I also believe that the business can make one millionaire esp if one has the necessary knowledge of trading it. My little contribution.

Personally, I have not done anything on forex so far, but I have been having it in mind to see how I can learn about it. I have also heard that forex trading is not that easy. And I also believe that the business can make one millionaire esp if one has the necessary knowledge of trading it. My little contribution.
It has potentials of making one become a millionaire and still has the potential to make you lose all your hard earned money in seconds. It involves a great deal of risk.

It is not often that forex trading makes people milloniers. Infact the number of people turning milloniers trading forex are far less than those it turned poppers.

people can actually make a lot of money by trading Forex if they understand the fundamental and technical analysis that is used in trading,the market cannot just favour everyone and it can only favours you if you are serious and passionate about what you are doing.

people can actually make a lot of money by trading Forex if they understand the fundamental and technical analysis that is used in trading,the market cannot just favour everyone and it can only favours you if you are serious and passionate about what you are doing.
people become millionaires in forex trading everyday and people also become bankrupt in forestry in everyday this all depend on your strategy and mood to wards the investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator