How often do you watch TV?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people seem to watch several hours a day while others will only watch a few hours of TV a week. When I am watching through a series, I will watch an hour to an hour and a half a night, 3 or 4 nights a week. When I don't have anything to watch, I seldom even turn the TV on. How often do you watch TV?

I don't watch TV much, sometimes I spend 2 or 3 days where I don't even turn it on, but if I do turn it on I can be watching it for 30-45 minutes more or less, and it will be to put Youtube or some Netflix program or movie, I used to see TV more often, but right now I don't really feel like watching TV.

I don't watch TV that much maybe it is because currently where i rented I don't yet have money yet to buy TV I'm having to buy things little by little and I have not yet gotten to the TV stage yet but I feel like if I were to have one I actually will be watching it from time to time.

Once in a blue moon hehe. I'm always on my phone or laptop so don't get a chance to watch TV much.

It is very rare that I watch any TV nowadays unless there is something on that I want to watch and I know I have an interest in.

A lot of the time I feel that YouTube is better than what they show on TV and I find watching some TV shows to be a waste of time as a lot of the time, I don't always feel I have enjoyed what I watched.

Most times watching television usually helps to relax especially if I am watching one of my best program or movie. Though I do not spend more than 2 hours watching television on daily basis...

I sometimes watch the News on TV. I find TV a reliable source of News as opposed to online media. However, I do not watch the news too frequently. I also watch live sports matches on TV usually the events like word cups.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back