What's new

How often do you shave?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I happen to be a very hairy person but I don't know usually shave because I love to give my beard. I keep them long and trim them from time to time. There was a time I used to shave and I usually get facial injuries because my facial hair is very thick and I end up cutting myself and ever since then I stop bothering about shaving and decide to keep my beard. That's one of the best decisions I have ever made.

I shave according to how often the hair on my body and pubic hairs grow.I get to become uncomfortable the moment they start growing and that makes me shave then immediately

I think the highest time I have shaved in a year is 6-8 times. I don't have beards and I am not hairy. But for those that have beards, congratulations on your regular shaving.

Seriously I shave whenever I see or feel any trace of beard on my chin, I hate the look of having beard, and as for the time I shave, it could be in the morning as well as in the evening, anytime I feel like, but never twice a day, is it really possible to shave twice a day, would the beard have grown again in the evening or what?

Shaving is part of personal hygiene and personal hygiene is something all adolescent and adult should take very serious. Because when you don't take care of yourself you will develop body odour that will scare people away from you, maintaining a good personal hygiene will save you a lot of embarrassment. I take shaving very serious since it is one of the ways of maintaining my body and to avoid body odour. Shaving should be done frequently but for me I only shave once I notice hair around my pubic areas.

Well I'm not the hiring kind of person so I shave every week to keep me clean because your appearance speaks for you most time so looking clean is the goal.

I shave my beards weekly, and cut my hair every two weeks, because my beards grow faster and I don't want to look like an ancestor, lol.

I shave twice in month because I am not an hairy person, it is very hygienic to shave regularly especially armpits that gives odours

I shave the beard every 2 days more or less, since I wouldn't say I like how my beard is and I look much better shaved, so I do not usually leave my beard long and try always to wear it trimmed.

I don't shave my chest or other parts of my body because I'm a person with little body hair

I work from home and I do not have to go outdoors every day. Therefore, I don't share regularly. I have not counted but I think I shave 2-3 times in a month. I shave only when I have the necessity to go outdoors, especially when I am meeting someone or want to go to a formal event. It has been over a week since I shaved.

I don't shave at all. I have a decent bears and long hair. It's kinda why I use the avatar I have now, since I have long hair and a decent sized beard to go with it. Last time I shaved was probably early 2010s or so. lol It's been that long. I want to say around 2012-2013 or was the last time I shaved. I do trim my mustache sometimes though.

I shave once a week. I like to keep a clean cut look. It especially makes it more comfortable with my CPAP mask of night. I've never had a beard nor will I ever. The growing stubble irritates my skin really bad.

I am not the hairy type of person which is the reason why it takes a little bit longer than others for me to shave. I usually shave every two weeks unless there is a reason why I have to go to the barber's shop to get a haircut before 2 weeks, then I would have to do it on a weekly basis.

I don't really shave. I trim. Once in a week to maintain the stubble. 😁 It's really essential to shave/trim from time to time in order to stay groomed.

So, how often do you shave? Do you tend to shave in the morning or evening? Twice a day or once a day?

I've never shaved in the evening or night. All my shaving in any part of my body have been carried out in the morning. I have my haircut in the morning too, it makes me to feel fresh from the morning till the end of the day.

I shave once a week. I like to keep a clean cut look. It especially makes it more comfortable with my CPAP mask of night. I've never had a beard nor will I ever. The growing stubble irritates my skin really bad.

This is actually the reason why I have my own personal clipper because I would always need to have the chance to do my shaving at home when it is due, so that I wouldn't have to be going to the barber shop to do my shaving whenever I feel like I need a clean look. I don't make use of shaving stick to do it because it gives me bumps.

I have always liked to shave once a week. It is important to understand that doing it daily may not work the way that we project it because of the work that I do. So, shaving on weekends has worked better for me than not doing it.

I shave once in a week in the morning, since I am kinda hairy and for me to be comfortable I have to shave. Though it's a very good hygiene when you shave, some ladies love it when a guy shaves when necessary

I shave once in a week in the morning, since I am kinda hairy and for me to be comfortable I have to shave. Though it's a very good hygiene when you shave, some ladies love it when a guy shaves when necessary

There are other ladies who love their men bushy and rugged. My best friend is like this. When I asked why she prefer her man looking bushy, what she told me was it turns her on. It was then I knew people are wired differently.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back