What's new

How often do you shave?

Deleted member 403

So, how often do you shave? Do you tend to shave in the morning or evening? Twice a day or once a day?

For me I shave more often because I am an hairy person and I prefer shaving in the morning during shower time and it one time a day

I shave in the morning and it once a week because I'm a little bit hairy. And it medically okay to shave very often.

To be honest, I don't like shaving much but I do every 2-3 weeks unless if I have any meetings or going in party. I used to shave twice a week when I wasn't working before.

I am not a hairy person so i do not shave often.I shave like once or twice a onth expect if i have to go somewhere like to parties to meetings then I shave more often

I shave once in a month as am not so hairy and it takes long for my body to become so hairy and look unkept. So I wait patiently for a month to shave and look fresh and young again. And sometimes people kindof find me more attractive when I haven't shaved.

So, how often do you shave? Do you tend to shave in the morning or evening? Twice a day or once a day?
My facial hairs don't grow that fast. So i usually shave once a week. I let them grow a little before shaving. I realized when you shave every day, they tend to grow faster since they're used to being nudged by the shaver.

Honestly I'm a little ashamed to answer this question because I don't really have a specific time I do shave. All I do is just make sure that shave whenever I feel that my bears ate growing too long and I'm beginning to feel uneasy with it.

Lol, this is meant to be a personal issue but we'll, as a lady, I shave as soon as my pubic hairs start back to the level that I do not like, I don't like bushy hair, so I shave more regularly for hygiene purpose.

Huh..... funny...
I shave once in a month, my best are well arranged even without saving but just to make it look well arranged and smith that's when i shave.

For me it is once per week .I like looking neat though don't like looking bushy at all And it helped to keep my personal hygiene in check.

My facial hairs don't grow that fast. So i usually shave once a week. I let them grow a little before shaving. I realized when you shave every day, they tend to grow faster since they're used to being nudged by the shaver.
You are right, when you start shaving your facial hair every day, it grows faster, i think someone explained one time saying something about not be covered.. dont know jare

Different people will have different opinion to the questions above. Personally, I shave my facial bears up to two times a week because they grow really faster. And if it becomes too much, it starts hitching me. Shaving can either take place in the morning or even evening as I don't really have specific time of the day.

When it comes to shaving it depends on the individual, some people are hairy and that makes it necessary for them to shave more often. For me I don't have to, but my dad shaves everyday being a man and all.

I shave as the spirit leads but my shaving is not more than twice in a month. The nature of my job permit being a beardgang.. So I only blend my beard maybe once or twice in a month

it depend on the type of person you are ,if you are the hairy type, then it could be morning and night. But if you are not then once in two days is okay, in my own way i shave once in three days because i am not the hairy type

Write your reply...how often do you shave
Well I think it depends on how or when you hair grows for instance someone like me will shave is hair in every two weeks that's if you are someone like me

Just when the hair has grown and has grown to a level that can be shaved because I don't even like bushy hair myself. It is irritating to me

Myself too, i personally don't like shaving too often. I will shave just once in a month and that will be fine with me because I like keeping my beard a bit more. I just like it that way for me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back