What's new

How often do you shave?

I have always liked to shave once a week. It is important to understand that doing it daily may not work the way that we project it because of the work that I do. So, shaving on weekends has worked better for me than not doing it.

I have a very good relationship with my barber which even made him to suggest one day that I should give him any specific day in the week which is very convenient for me to do my shaving and have my haircut so that he can always come to my house to do it for me. I am still considering it because I think it's something that is going to work out very well for me.

The last time I shaved was 5 days ago but because I had a very special wedding ceremony to attend today, I had to get another new shaving in the morning before leaving. It felt very good after the shave.

To be honest, I don't like shaving much but I do every 2-3 weeks unless if I have any meetings or going in party. I used to shave twice a week when I wasn't working before.

Well, as long as your hair is comfortable for you to carry. I don't think anyone is going to or is supposed to force you to do something that you don't like. This is something that is on your body and you should know if it is comfortable for you to carry it or have them shaved off.

Well, as long as your hair is comfortable for you to carry. I don't think anyone is going to or is supposed to force you to do something that you don't like. This is something that is on your body and you should know if it is comfortable for you to carry it or have them shaved off.

There is only one person who can dictate to you how you're meant to look. It's your wife if your married. She will now let you have peace of mind in the house if you look how she doesn't like.

You are right, when you start shaving your facial hair every day, it grows faster, i think someone explained one time saying something about not be covered.. dont know jare

Personally, I believe that this is just a misconception and also a myth because I know that what helps your hair to grow very well is when you are eating a balanced diet and making sure that you are having all the nutrients that your body require. This makes your hair to grow well not because you are shaving frequently that makes your hair to grow faster.

I am not a hairy person so i do not shave often.I shave like once or twice a onth expect if i have to go somewhere like to parties to meetings then I shave more often

For those who are not very hairy, they are saved from the constant cost of having to shave. If someone who's hairy doesn't do it regularly, he will look bushy. No one will like to have anything to do with a bushy and an unkempt person.

I shave every week since I don't like how my beard looks and my hair grows quite fast, so I don't let it grow more than a week in most cases, if we talk about other parts of the body such as the chest, back or others, I don't shave it because I don't get much hair out there.

Probably about every two weeks, maybe? I just shave when it starts to get itchy or I think I start to look like I'm trying to grow a beard.

Probably about every two weeks, maybe? I just shave when it starts to get itchy or I think I start to look like I'm trying to grow a beard.

It's the itchiness of hairs I don't like. It makes me to pull out the hair sometimes, which gives me bumps. They are nasty annoying burgers. Whenever mine starts itching me, I apply Fumbat A to stop it which always works.

Whenever the hair I am carrying is no longer comfortable for me to have it on my skin, I will definitely go and have it shaved off. It's just like I'm planning to go and have my beard shaved now because it has been scratching me for two days right now without stopping.

I once thought that I would have a beautiful beard like my father's and I would need to shave every day, but I am already quite old and my beard is as smooth as a teenager's, so I shave every morning so that people don't see how ugly it is. However, I dream of one day having a beautiful and lush beard

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back