What's new

How often do you need to update on-page SEO?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of people believe that SEO is one-time work, however, it is not true. In order to remain in the game and hold your position firmly (your rank on search engine result page), you need to frequently update on Page SEO. Updating on-page SEO means you add relevant keywords (primary as well as secondary), use trending keywords, update your content with new information, remove outdated content, etc. You will have to update on-page SEO every time Google runs an update.

The frequency of updating on-page SEO varies, but it's essential to review and refresh it periodically. This could be every few months or when industry trends or search engine algorithms change significantly. Regular updates help maintain and improve your website's visibility and performance in search results.

I feel like it is wise to keep it updated with the times. You don't have to update it daily, but keep up with trends and updated keywords and all that. Things change every day, so you have to stay on it to capitalize on what it is you're doing.

Updating on-page SEO is ideal if you want your site to continue to rank high.

I don't bother with on-page SEO or even off-page stuff, because, I just think pumping out content is the best way to go. Anyway, worrying about SEO takes away my freedom.

I don't bother with on-page SEO or even off-page stuff, because, I just think pumping out content is the best way to go. Anyway, worrying about SEO takes away my freedom.
How do you get traffic if you focus only on publishing content?Well SEO is a lot of work and also takes away your freedom to create content, in order to remain in the business, you also need SEO because that's who you get traffic and if there is no traffic, your projects fail.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back