Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How often do you guys have meetings? I don't have them that often, maybe once every couple weeks. But I used to have one almost every day.

Does your work require you to have meetings? What those of meeting apps do you use? I mostly use discord and zoom.

My kind of work doesn't call for regular meetings. At most, I chat with my clients on WhatsApp. It was when I was an employee that we used to have meetings and that was when matters arose.

I don't have meetings too often. Most of my communications are done through emails or messaging apps. I have a couple of small businesses and do not have anyone working full time for me.

The kind of work I do now does not require me to have meeting. It's a kind of agreement job where you might not even meet the owner. However, about 3 months ago, I worked in a place that require me to attend meeting at least once in a month. The meeting usually took place in the zoom.

Actually meetings depends on the kind of business you have a d it depends on how you interact with your workers.

There are kind of meetings which are very necessary and mandatory for the purpose of decision making.

Actually meetings depends on the kind of business you have a d it depends on how you interact with your workers.

There are kind of meetings which are very necessary and mandatory for the purpose of decision making.
We should have meetings frequently but it should not be too much. Having too many meetings will be tiring for the workers so there should be a limit to everything

It is important to update your knowledge about a particular business. Updating your knowledge mean that you are actively involved in such business and you are on top of the situation.

I think it depends on the kind of work you do and the kind of principles which are responsible for steering the affairs of the job or business.

I do most often have meetings with my workers and also clients in terms of decision making process.

I do not have does working under me at the moment though so there are no meetings. Since i am the only one, i tend to sort out things myself when ever the needs arise. In a business setup though i believe periodic meetings is very important.

I think it depends on the kind of work you do and the kind of principles which are responsible for steering the affairs of the job or business.

I do most often have meetings with my workers and also clients in terms of decision making process.
In addition to your statement, the company meeting depend on the type of jobs that you execute in your company. more so, it is very necessary to organise meeting so that you can discuss about the recent happenings and development.

I have meetings as often as possible, this will help me solve problems that pertains to business and will also help improve the quality of services rendered in the business. I have meetings twice in a week.

I am quite sure that many businesses may not only focus on conducting meetings because they have to focus on work as well. However, some businesses have to analyse and conduct final reports related to businesses and this may require them to conduct weekly meetings.

Actually it depends on the kind of meeting you are talking about either in terms.s of business, health related issues, economic and even political.

ait depends on the motives to which the meeting is holding. When there is an urgent need, it's most often believe that regular meetings should be held.

I do not have meetings quite often except it is extremely important. Most of my conversations can be done smoothly via chat on WhatsApp or Telegram. So, I most time do not see a reason to have a meeting since information can be passed through the above mentioned method.

Well we don't have meetings often unless it's very important we usually just do zoom meeting or things like that if it's necessary on meeting we discuss many things about economy work ideas etc we sometimes need to prepare for the meeting

It depends on what kind of meeting you intended to have or the kind of business ventures you are into.

There is no doubt that some kind of business, requires regular meeting with either client or with your employees.

I am working for a private organisation and we don't really have meetings Every time , we do have meeting once awhile since everybody knows his nor her duty , all we need to do is fulfil it.

Well I think it depends on the kind of business you do.

there are some kind of business that will always requires you to have meetings with your clients and also employees, while some business need no meetings with anyone for a long time.

How often do you guys have meetings? I don't have them that often, maybe once every couple weeks. But I used to have one almost every day.

Does your work require you to have meetings? What those of meeting apps do you use? I mostly use discord and zoom.

Ordinarily we usually have meetings once in a month in the company where I used to work and it is more than enough to have everything that we need to be updated on about the company's policy without having to do the meeting frequently.

Ordinarily we usually have meetings once in a month in the company where I used to work and it is more than enough to have everything that we need to be updated on about the company's policy without having to do the meeting frequently.

I have worked in a company where they used to hold meetings every day and the manager used to waste the time of people by giving irrelevant lectures. This is also one of the main reasons why many people left the company as managers used to criticise people unnecessarily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back