Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How often would you say you clean your keyboard? I think my keyboard is due for a good cleaning. It's crazy dusty in places and there is gunk inside of the keyboard that I can clearly see as it's backlit.

I cleaned it probably months ago by now, so it needs it. I got a membrane keyboard so it's easy to clean, just takes a while.

Every morning before I boot my computer, I wipe my monitor as well as my keyboard. However, I do deep cleaning in 2-3 weeks. I like to keep my computer clean.

I clean the keyboard once every month or so, since the keyboard I have is a mechanical keyboard and too much dirt enters between the keys, it is better to clean it periodically so that dirt does not pile up

I deep clean them once a month. Regular cleaning, whenever I can. If you focus on regular cleaning, you don’t have to deep clean often. Keep dust off your keyboard, and avoid spills. You are good to go.

I deep clean them once a month. Regular cleaning, whenever I can. If you focus on regular cleaning, you don’t have to deep clean often. Keep dust off your keyboard, and avoid spills. You are good to go.

Regular cleaning is a better approach for me. I wouldn't want to be cleaning the devices once in a while as it will be taking lots of time for me to conclude it. So, I do the cleaning of my laptop on a daily basis instead.

I clean my computer and keyboard once a month. I take lysol wipes and wiped it down really good. My keyboard at work is looking really worn down after 5 years so I might have to get a new one lol.

I love using external keyboard, I wipe both of them every blessed Day I will make use if sir.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back