What's new

How often do you check your Crypto Assets?

Well, I think that you are a hodler who tends to hold cryptocurrencies for a long time. I am personally not a big fan of such kind of long-term investment at all.
That is the reason everyone are different. I will mostly prefer my currency to be for a very longer period as long as there is a potential that profit will be generated within that time. What is the earliest time you can invest in a particular cryptocurrency ?

I check my crypto assets at least once a day, however, I don't panic sell, I continue to hold my asset despite fluctuations in the price. That's because I can make more form my assets if I hold for a longer period of time.

I check my crypto assets at least once a day, however, I don't panic sell, I continue to hold my asset despite fluctuations in the price. That's because I can make more form my assets if I hold for a longer period of time.
That's very correct. The market is recovering and I am now more regular with my cryptocurrency investment and portfolio as I make sure to check my assets atleast once a day and know if making a change in invesment would be necessary.

That's very correct. The market is recovering and I am now more regular with my cryptocurrency investment and portfolio as I make sure to check my assets atleast once a day and know if making a change in invesment would be necessary.
If you have invested in assets with POS consensus mechanism, you will also earn staking rewards. I have staked 90 percent of my assets and earned rewards. If you are an investor, you should never panic sell.

If you have invested in assets with POS consensus mechanism, you will also earn staking rewards. I have staked 90 percent of my assets and earned rewards. If you are an investor, you should never panic sell.
You're right about that. I am someone that use to invest just a little from my portfolio into a particular coin, most will refer to it as an amount you can afford to lose. So I don't usually panic when trading cryptocurrency.

I rarely check the value of cryptocurrencies because I have not started investing in them. When I do, I am sure I will find a good amount of time to check on them. That is depending on how secure they will be. If you are trying to prevent loss, I am sure you will check frequently.

I usually check my crypto assets at least thrice a day to at least know the level I am in that cryptocurrency mining. I don't even feel comfortable without knowing my assets in the cryptocurrencies I am having.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back