How Much Of Your Marketing Does Itself?

Susan06

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You could use the term passive marketing here What I basically mean by this is promotion of your business by existing clients, and the net result of networking in general? I think that despite putting in a lot of effort marketing, most of my actual new business comes from existing clients and contacts I already have. Plus how does one go about gauging the results for the whole process.

When business begin to boom most times it’s te connection you have. Very least of new clients will be strangers cause they’re going to be risking their trust on your product since it’s their first time. Passive marketing is best for online advertising but you going to put lot of effort in trying to convince new clients

New clients are like babies which you have to nurse to gain their trust that's why you don't get alot of them..you can try putting more effort on discount and promo..alot of customers will like that alot

I do a lot of my business marketing myself. If you're a start up with limited capital the best thing is to start your marketing your self to reduce to cost and expenses

New clients are like babies which you have to nurse to gain their trust that's why you don't get alot of them..you can try putting more effort on discount and promo..alot of customers will like that alot
That is true, you have to grow with them like a childhood relation.

Yes that's true most old clients are always recommending new clients . Also ads generate a lot of client, because copywriters are employed to help persuade consumers through ads.

New customers can be quite difficult to get and keep but over time you have to gradually win their loyalty with great customer service and attention.

Yes, that's why you should provide quality services to your existing clients so they can recommend you to others.
You should build client/customer relationship

The last venture I had was a dropshipping store a few years ago, a lot of the marketing was automated. I would automate the ability to advertise new products added through oberlo.

You could use the term passive marketing here What I basically mean by this is promotion of your business by existing clients, and the net result of networking in general? I think that despite putting in a lot of effort marketing, most of my actual new business comes from existing clients and contacts I already have. Plus how does one go about gauging the results for the whole process.
That is why it is necessary to build a good relationship with your clients
it really enhance business

I believe that if one can treat the exsiting customers very well , it will go a long way in making them advertise for you for free .

Marketing is always important for your business and I would prefer to focus on return customers as they are most important for you business and you don't need to work hard and they will do indirect marketing for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back