What's new

How much money have you since lost investing in crypto?

Yeah, it is what I've been using the navigate so many youtube channels and easily get the kind of videos I am looking for. You really need to check it out in order to locate the videos you want.
Well , the reason why I was not really observing it was because I was just believing that a particular YouTube channel should mostly focus on one area in which the owner of the channel is conversant with. And not to divert to so many other things.

Investing in cryptocurrency has had its own up and down with me. There was a period of time in which I had lost more than $100 in less than 24 hours with bitcoin.

I have lost $40 and I have managed to recover $5. This is what I experienced. I think that I may be able to recover more. However, this will only happen if the market gets in a much better shape.

Well , the reason why I was not really observing it was because I was just believing that a particular YouTube channel should mostly focus on one area in which the owner of the channel is conversant with. And not to divert to so many other things.
Of course youtube channels focus on one particular niche. For example there are people who focus on making money online and they can teach affiliate marketing and they can also teach blogging. But playlists helps you to locate the videos for blogging and vice versa.

I have lost $40 and I have managed to recover $5. This is what I experienced. I think that I may be able to recover more. However, this will only happen if the market gets in a much better shape.
you are still in a very big loss. This is why it is always very important for people to take their profit early and know how to study the market fundamentally and technically.

Of course youtube channels focus on one particular niche. For example there are people who focus on making money online and they can teach affiliate marketing and they can also teach blogging. But playlists helps you to locate the videos for blogging and vice versa.
I don't like YouTube channel that focus on too many different ways of making money. In that case they are not doing it bese on what they know, they are diverting to other ways of making money just to gain traffic.

I don't like YouTube channel that focus on too many different ways of making money. In that case they are not doing it bese on what they know, they are diverting to other ways of making money just to gain traffic.
Yeah, most of them are do we need in order to get traffic and monetize their channel. There are some of them that have good knowledge about it and there are others who are just doing it to get subscribers.

Yeah, most of them are do we need in order to get traffic and monetize their channel. There are some of them that have good knowledge about it and there are others who are just doing it to get subscribers.
What I have come to understand is that no one can perfectly focus on so many things at the particular period of time and still have a perfect understanding of it all. why can't they concentrate in one way of making money and teach everyone what they need to know about it all ?

I have been really working so hard to see if I can start investing in crypto because the my major obstacles from starting cryptocurrency is lack of finance and yet I have not invested.

you are still in a very big loss. This is why it is always very important for people to take their profit early and know how to study the market fundamentally and technically.

Yeah. I know I have made huge losses. I think that I could be able to recover this loss once the market starts to become stable. However, right now the cryptocurrency market is quite vulnerable to many things.

What I have come to understand is that no one can perfectly focus on so many things at the particular period of time and still have a perfect understanding of it all. why can't they concentrate in one way of making money and teach everyone what they need to know about it all ?
The reason is because you are not paying them money to do so. They are doing it in order to cover several things and make their own money, so covering different topics will make them get subscribers.

Yeah. I know I have made huge losses. I think that I could be able to recover this loss once the market starts to become stable. However, right now the cryptocurrency market is quite vulnerable to many things.
Yeah, I won't advise anyone to invest at the moment because a lot of things are still unclear. It is better to wait and observe. But at the same time you should also be careful not to miss buying in this bear season.

I am particularly happy that I have been able to bounce back since a time in which I lost $300 into cryptocurrency trading. I can particularly say that my trade over the past six months has been very good

Investing into cryptocurrency has not really been straight forward to me. I have lost a lot of money since march and I am just relax right now trying to learn about the market.

I have not lost any money to cryptocurrency because I have not invested in it. The first and only I bought cryptocurrency is about 3 years ago when I bought 1 dollar worth of euthereum. The week I bought it is the week the government of my country banned cryptocurrency. With the banned, depositing withdrawal become tedious process. That was how I abaddon anything cryptocurrency.

The reason is because you are not paying them money to do so. They are doing it in order to cover several things and make their own money, so covering different topics will make them get subscribers.
Ok I understand perfectly what you said , it will make them have more subscriber no doubt but at the same time will they be able to transfer quality knowledge to others on something they are not experts on ?

Ok I understand perfectly what you said , it will make them have more subscriber no doubt but at the same time will they be able to transfer quality knowledge to others on something they are not experts on ?
Probably, most of them want to teach people some certain things and at the same time make profit from it by getting subscribers. They are our affiliate marketers who will subscribe and there are bloggers who will also subscribe.

Investing into cryptocurrency has not really been straight forward to me. I have lost a lot of money since march and I am just relax right now trying to learn about the market.
you don't need to invest in cryptocurrency if you have not acquired proper knowledge of how it is done. If you don't understand cryptocurrency trading well you will actually lose your money.

Probably, most of them want to teach people some certain things and at the same time make profit from it by getting subscribers. They are our affiliate marketers who will subscribe and there are bloggers who will also subscribe.
Well there's no problem with that as long as they are able to give top quality information despite the fact that they are diverting to wide ways of making money. There's no problem. That's the most important thing.

Well there's no problem with that as long as they are able to give top quality information despite the fact that they are diverting to wide ways of making money. There's no problem. That's the most important thing.
Yeah, the most important thing is that they have proper knowledge of what are talking about and you can grab very good information from it. I know someone who has search on YouTube channel.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back