What's new

How much money have you since lost investing in crypto?

that is because they kind of videos you are watching and fake. There are a lot of fake videos on YouTube but you can be able to separate the fake ones from the real ones if you are serious enough.
Serious enough like how ? because I can't just go into YouTube to check out fakes videos. It is just very difficult for me to identify most of the ones that are real. 75% of all videos are not worth the stress.

Serious enough like how ? because I can't just go into YouTube to check out fakes videos. It is just very difficult for me to identify most of the ones that are real. 75% of all videos are not worth the stress.
LoL, many people who do fake YouTube videos are only interested in getting views. the truth is that I have spent a lot of time watching many of these videos and whenever I apply what they're teaching, it does not work.

LoL, many people who do fake YouTube videos are only interested in getting views. the truth is that I have spent a lot of time watching many of these videos and whenever I apply what they're teaching, it does not work.
Then the point is that how can we be able to filter out and get top quality videos that will help us in various online business we are interested to do. This is something I am very much interested to know.

Then the point is that how can we be able to filter out and get top quality videos that will help us in various online business we are interested to do. This is something I am very much interested to know.
Personally, I don't watch short videos like 10 minutes videos, 15 minutes videos that talks about making money online on YouTube. There are some that reaches hours and those and mostly good. There are also 15 minutes videos that are good also but you need to be careful.

Personally, I don't watch short videos like 10 minutes videos, 15 minutes videos that talks about making money online on YouTube. There are some that reaches hours and those and mostly good. There are also 15 minutes videos that are good also but you need to be careful.
Omo , it will be too boring for me to spend a lot of my time to concentrate on videos that is above 30 minutes talkless of hours . Not really that , that means you have to spend a lot of your data to be able to access these videos on YouTube.

Omo , it will be too boring for me to spend a lot of my time to concentrate on videos that is above 30 minutes talkless of hours . Not really that , that means you have to spend a lot of your data to be able to access these videos on YouTube.
LoL, it is like you are not serious enough to make money online. we are talking about learning something valuable that will make you a lot of money you are talking about data.

LoL, it is like you are not serious enough to make money online. we are talking about learning something valuable that will make you a lot of money you are talking about data.
Lolz, not really , but we have to put all these things into consideration. Most times YouTubers do not always wants to go straight to the point . Something they could have used 1 minutes to do they will wants to prolong it so as to create more videos on one topic.

Lolz, not really , but we have to put all these things into consideration. Most times YouTubers do not always wants to go straight to the point . Something they could have used 1 minutes to do they will wants to prolong it so as to create more videos on one topic.
Probably, everyone is looking for different ways of making money online and that is what they are doing. The more you watch their videos, the more money they make so they will like to prolong it.

Probably, everyone is looking for different ways of making money online and that is what they are doing. The more you watch their videos, the more money they make so they will like to prolong it.
Sometimes it is not the best , why can't they just make it one. Instead of having it more than one video they just make the video a whole 3 hours or two hours video depending on the length . won't that be profitable than we having to Watch bit by bit ?

Sometimes it is not the best , why can't they just make it one. Instead of having it more than one video they just make the video a whole 3 hours or two hours video depending on the length . won't that be profitable than we having to Watch bit by bit ?
On YouTube there is something like playlist in which you can get a video concerning a particular thing. That means if you are interested in affiliate marketing there is a playlist for it. I think you should check for that.

On YouTube there is something like playlist in which you can get a video concerning a particular thing. That means if you are interested in affiliate marketing there is a playlist for it. I think you should check for that.
Ok, I have been saying things like that on some YouTube channels but I don't usually understand what it means. Now I am still on a class on forex. I don't really have time now . I just have to stay focus.

My first time was when I tried investing $17 ,but due to bad network and typo error my bitcoin wallet was credited with $17cent ,4 days later my account was hacked .
For me I have lost so many money on crypto but I cannot really remember the amount of money I lost on crypto, because the first money I put on crypto I lost it all and it was not really easy with me then.

Ok, I have been saying things like that on some YouTube channels but I don't usually understand what it means. Now I am still on a class on forex. I don't really have time now . I just have to stay focus.
If you are using the main YouTube app or the web version you will probably see that. That is what I usually do whenever I want to watch some videos in a particular business venture.

For me I have lost so many money on crypto but I cannot really remember the amount of money I lost on crypto, because the first money I put on crypto I lost it all and it was not really easy with me then.
that's actually a very bad experience. It is important we acquire necessary knowledge of cryptocurrency before you start trading in order not to lose money.

that's actually a very bad experience. It is important we acquire necessary knowledge of cryptocurrency before you start trading in order not to lose money.
Very very bad experience when to comes to losing money in a process when you are into business or whatever, that's why is very important to study the kind of business you want to do before going into it, in order to prevent one from losing too much.

Very very bad experience when to comes to losing money in a process when you are into business or whatever, that's why is very important to study the kind of business you want to do before going into it, in order to prevent one from losing too much.
Definitely, properly studying the business venture you want to go into is very important and necessary. people actually need to understand this in order to stop losing their money on things they do not understand.

Actually cryptocurrency trading is really complicated and I believe is not everyone business it only takes those who are willing and ready to bear risk of investment. my last investment was terrible.

If you are using the main YouTube app or the web version you will probably see that. That is what I usually do whenever I want to watch some videos in a particular business venture.
Ok. I'll definitely check it out when I have to check out those videos . Based on this I believe it will be very much easier for me to navigate and choose the best and the area I am interested to concentrate. It is nice that they are doing it that way.

Ok. I'll definitely check it out when I have to check out those videos . Based on this I believe it will be very much easier for me to navigate and choose the best and the area I am interested to concentrate. It is nice that they are doing it that way.
Yeah, it is what I've been using the navigate so many youtube channels and easily get the kind of videos I am looking for. You really need to check it out in order to locate the videos you want.

Actually cryptocurrency trading is really complicated and I believe is not everyone business it only takes those who are willing and ready to bear risk of investment. my last investment was terrible.
Cryptocurrency trading may be a little bit complicated for newbies but if you bring out your time to learn the necessary things you will make profit. You just have to be consistent with your strategy and on the long run you will be successful.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back