What's new

How much money does it take to get good traffic?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How much would you say is needed in order to get good traffic to your site? Maybe you want to buy as much traffic as you can get. How much money would you need in order to say, draw 1 million visitors to your site. How much would something like that cost?

For me I usually use social media and promote that way, I rarely pay for traffic.

Actually you don't have to spend money to build traffic. You need SEO and marketing skills, however. Interestingly, both of these skills can be easily mastered in a couple of weeks.

As much as you are able to use the money to get good traffic coming to your site, it is also very much possible for you to be able to do it for free as well. I have never paid for any traffic to my sites and I get traffic coming to the site I co-own regularly. When I owned a forum before I closed it in 2017 I worked on SEO a lot and I was getting good traffic coming in regularly before I closed. If you know SEO or you are willing to learn SEO then you can get traffic to your site yourself for free.

In terms of paying for good traffic, it really varies depending on who is offering the service, you will notice that a lot of people charge different rates depending on the service you want.

one platform that can give you so much authentic site visitor, is Facebook. the number of visitors you can have depends on the amount you are willing to spend for such traffic and also how to run traffic ads.

I don't know how much it take to draw large traffic to website because I have never pay for traffic before. All what I did was to promote my blog on social media and forums and also try to do seo.

Its Depend on some things, what kind of traffic do you want, how much do you expect them to spend, is your website Google friendly, are you using free traffic or paid, etc.

i recently saw how properller ads is working and how you can use it to generate traffic to your blog, but before doing this step, make sure your blog or website is monetize for adsense earnings

How much would you say is needed in order to get good traffic to your site? Maybe you want to buy as much traffic as you can get. How much money would you need in order to say, draw 1 million visitors to your site. How much would something like that cost?

For me I usually use social media and promote that way, I rarely pay for traffic.
I cannot tell a specific price because it depends on the person who wants to promote your website for you. Some of them have a high fees and some of them have low fees

If you understand the principle of search engine optimisation, then you don't not need any money to embark on marketing campaign because you're going to get free traffic once you fully understood the SEO techniques.

If you understand the principle of search engine optimisation, then you don't not need any money to embark on marketing campaign because you're going to get free traffic once you fully understood the SEO techniques.
Knowing how to use seo would really help to rank your website and you might not need to spend additional money in promoting your website to more visitors as seo would help you with that.

If you want to pay for traffic, know that it's not a one-time thing, except if you plan on collecting your visitors information and targeting them again, which will still cost you more money continuously.

If you do not have SEO and marketing skills you might have to pay someone to do SEO and marketing so that you can generate traffic on your blog. depending on amount of work one has to do, SEO can cost a lot of money.

Search engine optimization is good, free and best method of generating traffic. Search engine optimization is very important for a website. To get good traffic to your website, you need to understand seo.

Buying traffic is a scam. It is nothing but bot traffic which does nothing for you in terms of ranking. If anything, it will delay growth of your site. The typical cost is like $10 for 1,000 page views. Again, these are views from bots. Not a good thing to buy.

Actually it can't be that easy to predict how much money that will be enough to improve the level of traffic in your site but I believe by improving your marketing skills or strategy, you can get alot og traffic.

Sometimes, it is more of an effort and effective SEO strategy. There is no need to spend that much is we utilize the power of keywording and backlinking.

Buying traffic is a scam. It is nothing but bot traffic which does nothing for you in terms of ranking. If anything, it will delay growth of your site. The typical cost is like $10 for 1,000 page views. Again, these are views from bots. Not a good thing to buy.
That's what some people don't know. Buying of traffic is not real, it's a scam. Those traffic are mostly from not ans detest getting traffic through illegal way. Any account google found guilty of buying traffic will be banned.

it all depends where you promote it open ur eyes before you buy traffic as there are many scammer out there , better promote on fourms like bizdustry

That's what some people don't know. Buying of traffic is not real, it's a scam. Those traffic are mostly from not ans detest getting traffic through illegal way. Any account google found guilty of buying traffic will be banned.
I don't know if Google would ban you but if you used their adsense or any other type of program, you would be kicked off that for sure.

The cost to obtain quality traffic varies depending on the kind of website, the audience it is intended for, and the advertising approach. There isn't a set sum of money that ensures steady traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back