What's new

How much money do you spend on gaming in a year?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How much money would you say you usually spend in a year? From purchases of consoles, handhelds, video games, peripherals, subscriptions, and more. I don't spend a lot on gaming myself. I might buy a new game from time to time. But I usually just get Xbox game pass and play games that way. SO far it's worked fine and I only spend like $15 a month for it. I hear the price is going up on it though.

Generally speaking, I do not spend a lot of money on gaming. I do not frequently buy games, I do not spend too much in in-game transactions and I do not frequently upgrade my consoles. I have a multi-purpose laptop that I also use for PC gaming. I play most games on my PC. Even though I sometimes buy games, I either play the games that I already have or play free games.

Years ago, it used to be a lot because I was a single guy living all alone without having to worry about anyone but myself. I had the privilege to spend on video game as I pleased but nothing lasts forever. Things have changed now, and I spend less on video games now. I don't spend more than $500 on games every year.

Generally speaking, I do not spend a lot of money on gaming. I do not frequently buy games, I do not spend too much in in-game transactions and I do not frequently upgrade my consoles. I have a multi-purpose laptop that I also use for PC gaming. I play most games on my PC. Even though I sometimes buy games, I either play the games that I already have or play free games.
yeah I find I play a lot of the games I already own. And I sometimes don't touch recently purchased games for years. I have a few games I bought well over 10 years ago that I haven't played yet.
Years ago, it used to be a lot because I was a single guy living all alone without having to worry about anyone but myself. I had the privilege to spend on video game as I pleased but nothing lasts forever. Things have changed now, and I spend less on video games now. I don't spend more than $500 on games every year.
When I had more disposable income, I purchased a lot more games. But these days I don't have to, because I get services like Gamepass, which gets me enough games for the time being.

When I had more disposable income, I purchased a lot more games. But these days I don't have to, because I get services like Gamepass, which gets me enough games for the time being.
Gamepass is an open gate for Xbox/PC gamers to enjoy playing lots of games without having to spend so much on the games. It was where they beat Sony for years before they decided to launch PS NOW services.

Now a days I don't spend at all on games! But there used to be a time when I used to purchase new games and also buy in game resources. During those days I used to spend about $120 per year.

Well, I do not know the exact amount I spend on gaming per year, but if I count what I have spent this year, which with the membership of PS plus and the games I have bought more or less would add up to about $ 220, I think that by the end of the year I may have spent about $ 300, I do not think much more, other years, especially when a new PlayStation has release out for example, I have spent much more.

$0.00 right now because I don't own a console and my gaming laptop broke. As for mobile games, it seems like most aren't worth paying for. I've paid for a handful of mobile games and they've either got deleted or mostly collected dust. I guess that's what happens when you're mostly into very specific game genres.

Zero. I used to pay for skins but that's waste of money. You are equally good with or without skin :p

I used to spend so much when it comes to paying for skins when I was playing Fortnite in 2018. I spent over $1000 on skins that year but I later saw it as a big error.

I still spend a lot of money on games but no long on skins. I buy a lot of games every year. It should be costing me more than $700 still every year.

I used to spend so much when it comes to paying for skins when I was playing Fortnite in 2018. I spent over $1000 on skins that year but I later saw it as a big error.

I still spend a lot of money on games but no long on skins. I buy a lot of games every year. It should be costing me more than $700 still every year.
Damn, that's such a waste of money. I mean, everyone have something to spend money on, but from my perspective, games are not the right choice.

Damn, that's such a waste of money. I mean, everyone have something to spend money on, but from my perspective, games are not the right choice.

Yeah, looking back at what happened with my experience in the game now, I know that it was a very big error on my part. It was an unnecessary expenses I shouldn't have put myself through. Well, with age we learn better. There's no way I would make such a mistake again.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back