Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
Are there any guesses? How much do you game each day? How much do you game in a week? Myself, I haven't gamed at all because I need to buy a console and I haven't gotten around to getting any games for my laptop. Anyhow, with its average memory it can probably only handle card games etc..

I haven’t played games🎮 for a long time, probably for half a year already. I’ve lost interest in any games. For me it became a pointless waste of time🕘. Instead of games, you can spend time doing things that are useful to you.☺️

Well, I've played a little more than last year, but much more, that is, I've reinstalled some games that I played years ago, but nothing more than that.

I am a hobbyist gamer and I game only for fun. Normally I play games during the weekend, or even weekdays when I do not have any tasks to do. Normally I play 3-4 hours in a week.

For me, the year 24 started very hard and for some reason I didn't have much motivation to work, so I really spent a lot of time on games. I play Fortnite and Valorant the most and in total I have spent more than 150 hours on these two games since the beginning of the year

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back