What's new

How much money do you spend on gaming a year?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
These days I don't spend a whole lot on gaming. In fact, I mainly get Xbox Game pass every month. Sometimes I get it from Microsoft Rewards, and sometimes I buy a code online. But that's the majority of money I tend to spend on gaming. I don't spend much else. I'd say around $150-$200 a year on gaming maybe? What is your estimated cost yearly?

I love games so I spent quite a bit of money I enjoy playing games since it is my way to escape reality and it's always nice to have fun I'm not regretting spending money on games because it's fun

I used to spend a lot on gaming but I realized that it was really disrupting my financial condition and now I have cost cut to 100$ an average per year.

I likely spend about $200 a year. I typically buy Call of Duty, expansion backs for Destiny, and this year I bought another game already. So this year will likely be more like $250 perhaps.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back