What's new

How much money can you make on online paid forums?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
I am making some money daily by engaging on different forums and I have recently started to become active on the Post Bucks forum. This forum is great and I am happy to earn in here. So, how much money is it possible to make through paid posting on various forums?

I hardly earned $1 for two days. I am busy at work. I just do business in a PTP site if I have a vacant time. But during weekends I can spend some hours and may earn $1 a day.

I hardly earned $1 for two days. I am busy at work. I just do business in a PTP site if I have a vacant time. But during weekends I can spend some hours and may earn $1 a day.

I make full-time income on online paid forums. I work on many paid forums and as a result of that, I somehow manage to make good money. However, it is very hard to make money online.

If the PTP pays 0.02 $ per post I could make half dollar a day and if it pays 0.01 $ I could make 0.25 $ a day as max average posting is 25 posts per paid to post site except Bizdustry because most of things where discussed there.

I don' think there is any limit to it. I have seen users making even $10 a day and they all belong to Nigeria and are very quick with their posts.

I don' think there is any limit to it. I have seen users making even $10 a day and they all belong to Nigeria and are very quick with their posts.

I think that making $10 a day on paid to post forums could be a very difficult thing to do, if not impossible. Do you really think that it is possible?

I am not sure if anyone is making that only from pay to post forums as its so hard and almost impossible looking at pay rates of PTP

Yesterday I had to alert a member of another forum from Nigeria because he was commenting a lot without reading just the comments or what the thread was about, I think you can make a lot of money in ptp, but you also have to take them seriously, that way of doing it I do not like anything, if we want to create quality forums and continue earning in them we have to take care of the content we leave in it

I am feeling depressed today but yesterday I did so well and was planning to repeat the success or do even better today but things are not working as per my expectations

I am feeling depressed today but yesterday I did so well and was planning to repeat the success or do even better today but things are not working as per my expectations
It is normal sometimes not to be able to do your job optimally, it is best to rest a little and tomorrow return with more strength.

I sometimes do $1 a day from all paid to post forums combined. On weekends, I can double that amount because I don't have to go to work.

This is the same as me. I always work for over five hours per day to make $3 on forums alone.
I make full-time income on online paid forums. I work on many paid forums and as a result of that, I somehow manage to make good money. However, it is very hard to make money online.

It is normal sometimes not to be able to do your job optimally, it is best to rest a little and tomorrow return with more strength.
Actually it was not due to health or any problem but because we cannot earn $2 on RIF now as the daily limit is set at $1 only

I am currently earning over $1 from (PTP) sites. If I increase the number of hours I work, I hope to exceed my current earnings and achieve even greater results. I'm curious, what is your current earning on each PTP site? I am considering signing up for additional sites to further increase my earnings potential.

Actually it was not due to health or any problem but because we cannot earn $2 on RIF now as the daily limit is set at $1 only
I think they are preparing an Easter bonus on RIF. That's why they had to take it off and I think they would bring it back by Easter.

you want me to tell you something, I see it normal given the amount of spam I see in RIF, I see it fair, it does not bother me the administrators will take charge, and it seems that they are already doing it, but there is more and more spam there.

There are many days when we feel depressed. This is because things may not be going our way. During such time, we must stay strong and hope for the best.

There are many days when we feel depressed. This is because things may not be going our way. During such time, we must stay strong and hope for the best.
We all have a feeling of low from time to time it is totally normal, we are human, you just have to rest your mind and come back when you are ready.

We can make $100 per month if we are willing to earn big and we have the time and passion to earn online

I am making some money daily by engaging on different forums and I have recently started to become active on the Post Bucks forum. This forum is great and I am happy to earn in here. So, how much money is it possible to make through paid posting on various forums?
On paid online forums, there are many different ways to generate money. Your earnings will vary depending on the forum's popularity, how actively you participate, and the payment schedule. While some users may only make a few dollars per month, others who regularly participate in several forums may bring in a larger salary.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back