What's new

How much money are you investing every month in cryptocurrency?

Vladv26

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Mar 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrencies are probably one of the most popular investment methods online these days. How much money do you invest every month into cryptocurrency? I'm personally investing from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars, depending on how much money I have available. Sometimes I don't invest anything, other times if I earned a lot of money during a month I invest 200-300$ into bitcoin. What about you?

Last edited:
I am currently in the process of earning crypto and not into the spending. I wish to start a company soon which allows people to spend the crypto for some of the life essential items. I think that should be one good way for the cryptocurrency to be spent. I know a lot of bachelors want to buy essentials and they can make use of the items that I want to sell to them.

Nothing, I converted all the crypto in fiat and withdrawn it to my bank account so I can use it for my baby boy ^_^

im buying each month bitcoin with 30$ - 40$ but im not just holding bitcoin im trading other crypto to grow my
bitcoin balance i want to hit 1 BTC that's my dream right now after that i will withdraw the profits

I guess that depends on the market ... sometimes i spend 1000$ when i found cheap famous coin ... but on the other hand maybe i wont buy any for months and wait for the moment

I have slightly above $200 in investment currently. I know it's too meagre but I intend to test waters now and commit a bigger sum later. I'm closely watching some promising platforms.

Usually when the price of Bitcoin is cheap, at least I exchange / buy fiat money to Bitcoin for around $ 25, but since the price of Bitcoin started above $ 10k I no longer buy Bitcoin, but stablecoins that I bought, although later I will exchange it for Bitcoin when the price drops.

I have slightly above $200 in investment currently. I know it's too meagre but I intend to test waters now and commit a bigger sum later. I'm closely watching some promising platforms.
What you are doing is a good thing. It is much better to invest a small amount of money and try out different things and strategies until you get some experience. If things are working out good for you then you can start investing some more money

I don't Invest into Crypto currencies every month because the price doesn't go low every month that one can easily buy but when ever it down I could inject like $100 then my online Earnings also.

What you are doing is a good thing. It is much better to invest a small amount of money and try out different things and strategies until you get some experience. If things are working out good for you then you can start investing some more money
Yes,I would have lost some money if I invested a large sum of money. It's good to be patient when it comes to verifying investment platforms online. A legit and paying one today may turn scam tomorrow.

I'm not currently investing any dime into crypto currency. I'm always withdrawing my coin into my bank immediately I get payment into btc wallet because I have a lot of responsibilities at the moment

Yes,I would have lost some money if I invested a large sum of money. It's good to be patient when it comes to verifying investment platforms online. A legit and paying one today may turn scam tomorrow.
Very true. I remember there was an investment website a couple years ago that was one of the most popular and most trusted website. There were millions of dollars invested in that website and it suddenly turned scam and run away with all the money.

Most of the bitcoin I have are those I earned from various sites. I keep saving and recently I decided to invest on other cryptocurrencies on a minimal amount.

Nice question you just asked, I currently invest about 500-700 thousand satoshis every month, cos of how Bitcoin is going on price now. I truly want to get started with earnings every passing month.

I stopped this for a while and this time I lost for not investing in it due to price rise. Yet I will say due to nature, only invest what you afford to lose. If there is profit, you can have it, if not then you can afford it.

I invest around $100 every month on cryptos and forex.
I mostly invest in ripple crypto currency as its very volatile and can rise any time and also its cost per ripple is very low,so I can buy more of it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back