What's new

How much money are you investing every month in cryptocurrency?

I invest as low as $5 every month cos that the amount am capable of saving, may be if I get a good job, I can step up my savings on cryptocoin

Hey not much when I receive Cryptocurrencies in my wallet, it is usually small and Nothing huge. I leave it in my wallets for some few days to appreciate a little then I withdraw it

I invest a minimum of $20 though not per month but, I just invest depending on available businesses and those that are more likely to pay out.
For instance racksterli which I've invested almost $30 and I'm about to cash out

I have gain alot from cryptography, far more than the losses
Usually when the price of Bitcoin is cheap, at least I exchange / buy fiat money to Bitcoin for around $ 25, but since the price of Bitcoin started above $ 10k I no longer buy Bitcoin, but stablecoins that I bought, although later I will exchange it for Bitcoin when the price drops.

My investment in crypto currencies is usually through my earnings online and so I can't really tell how much I usually invest every month. I have up to $170 BTC at the moment and this comes both from my online earnings and the little ones I bought from friends who are selling.

Am new to crypto currency and crypto world, but right now I believe it's Worth investing into it and that is my goal in this new year to start investment on crypto currency, although I know I still need More knowledge and I need to make some research too

From the looks of things, personally, I think most people are now into crypto currency investment. The rate of those who invested in it this year is really high and following the fact that crypto currency such Bitcoin, ripple and ethereum experience a boom this year.

I was encouraged to give it a try by a friend. When I invested little percent of my last month earning Into ethereum, I was amazed by the outcome .

The price and worth keeps increasing on a daily basis. I pray every day the price continue to increase Even in the new year.

If the worth keeps increasing, I will keep investing.

I have been funding my bitcoin wallet with $150 on monthly basis. Although, I was thinking of increasing the amount invested due to persistent growth of bitcoin value and recent interest from corporate bodies who are now ready and willing to invest in crypto currencies generally.

I haven't really invested much on cryptocurrency during the past, until yesterday that I invested some amount on bitcoin, etherum and lite coin respectively. Right now lite coin and etherum seems to be depreciating really fast but I prays that the table should turn in the next coming day's.

Cryptocurrencies are probably one of the most popular investment methods online these days. How much money do you invest every month into cryptocurrency? I'm personally investing from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars, depending on how much money I have available. Sometimes I don't invest anything, other times if I earned a lot of money during a month I invest 200-300$ into bitcoin. What about you?
I don't invest in cryptocurrencies on monthly basis. I work on some online sites and I get withdraw in cryptocurrencies.. I am thinking of to invest in Bitcoins and ethereum more money but I can't do it. In next month ,I ll arrange some money and then I ll buy Bitcoins and Ethereum.

Currently, I am not investing on Cryptocurrency but I am just using it as a payment gateway for now. I have great investment plan in cryptocurrencies but the torrent of bills left to settle are not allowing me to invest in cryptocurrencies, I am definitely investing in cryptocurrencies very soon.

Well I have about 20 percent of my monthly income set aside for investment. Other this saving, about 5 percent of it goes to investing in cryptocurency.

At present, I have about $357 in my Bitcoin wallet, close to $1k in my etherium and the about $1500 in tranx.

I invested large chunk in tranx because I believe the coin is the future of cryptocurency.

I don't invest in the cryptocurrency market every month per say, I invest when I have gotten enough funds, and take my profits when the prices have gone up and reinvest again. I'm not sure investing every month is the best because of how volatile the market is.

Cryptocurrencies are banned in my country so I can't invest in this digital currency. But I wish if I could invest in it because it is really profitable if we invest some money for future profit.

This is a really nice question you have asked here. I cant give a specific answer to the amount I spend monthly on cryptocurrencies because for alot of months since I know its existed, my crypto monthly spendings are non-existent. But I will like to spend more monthly in the future.

I am currently in the process of earning crypto and not into the spending. I wish to start a company soon which allows people to spend the crypto for some of the life essential items. I think that should be one good way for the cryptocurrency to be spent. I know a lot of bachelors want to buy essentials and they can make use of the items that I want to sell to them.
This is a very good plan worth emulating. Instead of spending crypto or spending money to acquire you rather create a service where crypto could be used to pay for it. I think i need to also grow my business to accept crypto as a form of payment.

Before the fall of Ripple, I always trade it with 100$ and I make a gain of almost 6% of my capital every month. But I stopped around November. And ever since then, I have not been trading in cryptocurrency.

I've not been investing a specific amount of money every month the last $500 I invested on bitcoins since then I've not invested in any other money again because I don't just want to risk my money in an investment that you cannot predict, I rather invest my money in more trusted and secure places that can guarantee me of 20% annual interest, government Bond and treasury bill is one of them.

I have not started trading at any platform as I have not such experience about and I will do that after learning something all about the trading. I know that trading is much valuable and profitable business.

I am not investing in crypto currency. I take interest in learning about crypto currency, however, I have never considered investing. You need a lot of money and you also need to take a lot of risk. The only investment I have done on crypto was buying bitcoins via paypal and skrill and holding for a few weeks and making a small profits.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back