What's new

How much is the value of a sweatcoin to a dollar?

Starmix

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
I joined Swatcoin and installed its app and every day I create 1,500 steps. I have made a thousand steps already and received $2 for every 5 referrals. I noticed that the sweatcoin corporation does not pay people in cash at this moment but by next year, it will start to pay people. I now have accumulated 390 sweatcoins. I just want to know those who joined sweatcoin, how much is the value of 390 sweatcoin to a dollar? I also converted some sweatcoin to sweatcoin crypto. They're the one who created my cryotp wallet.

I've had Sweatcoin on my phone for a couple of years, and the amount of time and steps required are simply not worth the time and energy. I'm not sure what the number equates to for $1, though.

I am not even sure if sweatcoins have any fiat value. I have the app on my phone but I don't even check how many coins I have accumulated so far.

I have been in sweatcoin for more than 1 year and I remember when sweat economy the cryptocurrency hit the market, it cost about 6 cents if I remember correctly at the time I saw it, my last exchange was 2 days ago in OKX and the price was at 1 dollar cent per coin.

@Kristoferson, as far as my research is concerned, the value of 1 sweatcoin in a dollar is 0.011 USD. This was updated in January 2023. We can also concert our SWEAT to other currencies like DOGE, XRP, or BTC.

@Kristoferson, as far as my research is concerned, the value of 1 sweatcoin in a dollar is 0.011 USD. This was updated in January 2023. We can also concert our SWEAT to other currencies like DOGE, XRP, or BTC.
I always convert my SWEAT coins to BTC on the OKX exchange since it doesn't make much sense to hold this cryptocurrency for a long time.

Thank you for the info about the value of a sweatcoin. I have a sweat balance of 213. I do not know if it is true that the sweatco company pays users.
Post automatically merged:

I always convert my SWEAT coins to BTC on the OKX exchange since it doesn't make much sense to hold this cryptocurrency for a long time.
This time, sweatcoin sends 1 sweatcoin for every invitation. I earned 1 sweatcoin this day for inviting my friend. I am hoping that it is rue that they will convert our sweatcoin to cash this year. let us just wait and see.

Last edited:
My friend that is into crypto says it is valued at 0.012. That rate was as at yesterday.

Thank you for the info about the value of a sweatcoin. I have a sweat balance of 213. I do not know if it is true that the sweatco company pays users.
Post automatically merged:

This time, sweatcoin sends 1 sweatcoin for every invitation. I earned 1 sweatcoin this day for inviting my friend. I am hoping that it is rue that they will convert our sweatcoin to cash this year. let us just wait and see.
Although I think that one sweatcoin per friend is not much, they should really raise that amount to make it more attractive to invite referrals

let us hope they will increase the rate. They have one million members. I only have 15 followers and revived two dollars for every 5 I referred to Sweatcoin.

let us hope they will increase the rate. They have one million members. I only have 15 followers and revived two dollars for every 5 I referred to Sweatcoin.
It is shame that PI Network reachs 90 dollars and SweatCoin despite his popularity still lower even than 5 cents which is not encouraging to consider for investing.

Yes, it is not encouraging that is why I seldom check their app. I only bring it on when I make some steps. They record my steps and pay me some coins once play their ads.

I joined Swatcoin and installed its app and every day I create 1,500 steps. I have made a thousand steps already and received $2 for every 5 referrals. I noticed that the sweatcoin corporation does not pay people in cash at this moment but by next year, it will start to pay people. I now have accumulated 390 sweatcoins. I just want to know those who joined sweatcoin, how much is the value of 390 sweatcoin to a dollar? I also converted some sweatcoin to sweatcoin crypto. They're the one who created my cryotp wallet.
I also do not know. I think you can only use your earnings to buy something on the website or is it already possible to withdraw?

I also do not know. I think you can only use your earnings to buy something on the website or is it already possible to withdraw?
This year, it is assumed that sweatcoin will convert our seats to cash. I will be very glad. I already have accumulated 790 sweatcoins

This year, it is assumed that sweatcoin will convert our seats to cash. I will be very glad. I already have accumulated 790 sweatcoins
I have many sweatcoins since I use it in my two devices I think I have accumulated now more than 200, and I have exchanged many before, but the price has fallen a lot ...

@sweetieM I think you already got paid from this app so you are better placed to let us all know about it
Yes, I received payment but once only. It's payment from referring people. Once referred 5 you instantly receive 2 dollars. My sweatcoin aren't converted yet to cash. I'm still waiting for @AmazingJob for he knows how to apply sweatcoin conversion to cash

Yes, I received payment but once only. It's payment from referring people. Once referred 5 you instantly receive 2 dollars. My sweatcoin aren't converted yet to cash. I'm still waiting for @AmazingJob for he knows how to apply sweatcoin conversion to cash
I did not change them for cash but I exchanged it for BTC in okex that there you can send them, but it is easy to simply send them to bybit or okex that accept sweat, change them to BTC or directly to cash if it allows you, if not first to BTC and then to cash.

I did not change them for cash but I exchanged it for BTC in okex that there you can send them, but it is easy to simply send them to bybit or okex that accept sweat, change them to BTC or directly to cash if it allows you, if not first to BTC and then to cash.
Most of exchangers offers one direction means coins pass by bitcoin or specified coin then to the next direction while some others within USDT.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back