What's new

How much did you earn from rewarding apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're talking about apps aside from crypto faucets and survey apps, I would say that I just earn a little every month. Just don't take them seriously. It's just a form of extra income if you do really have extra time. More or less I can say, around $20-30 a month.

I have not earned enough money from rewarding apps. The highest I have made from rewarding apps is barely $10 and it took me an entire month to make that amount. I decided that most of these rewarding apps ain't worth my time.

You are absolutely right that most of the apps are just waste of time i am also a prey of these apps. I did work much but at the end that all were scam. But only once i got 2k rupees from a site in Mobile balance form. Now i am working on salam planet and on bizdustry only and these both are legit and pay well.

I've been working on a lot of earning app and site... Doing different type of survey that is available in my country and this month I will be getting up to 10-15 dollars excluding bizdustry tho

Most rewarding apps get their revenue from the adverts they run.

Anytime I install one, I get too bored doing the same thing trying to reach the payment threshold.
It's just not worth the time, so I end up deleting the apps.

first off, i never found any rewarding apps after months of endless google search. i usually hear my friends and family talk about using apps that pay you. as for me,i have not found. just incase anyone has finds any, share with me.

Rewarding apps are providing free earning opportunities to money makers with fun. Some rewarding apps are legit while mostly are just waste of time and we didn't get any reward of our working.

I want to ask how much did you earn from legit rewarding Apps?
I have not earned that much from rewarding apps to be honest. If you look at some of them they will say that If you downloads an app or a game and get to a certain level that you get a large reward. And whilst this may be true the time taken to reach that level in the game will take a long time and if you want to speed it up you have to buy in app purchases, which can cost you a lot as well. So overall you end up earning very little for the time you spend there.

I laugh when I saw this topic. I have a very bad experience when it comes to rewarding apps. All I get are in game coins and extra life's to play the game. In form of money? No never go any but if you have a legit app you can let me know

Most of these rewarding applications pay very little. It involves patience to earn so much from them.
One can earn a lot over a long period of time. There are many apps to earn from.
Post automatically merged:

Most of these rewarding applications pay very little. It involves patience to earn so much from them.
One can earn a lot over a long period of time. There are many apps to earn from. One just have to be patient enough.

The highest I have earned from rewarding app is just $1 which took me a month and a half to reach that, honestly I didnot know the amount I would get from the app will be that low that's why I kept on working on it

As a newbie when I got started i was making up to 2$ per day on rewarding apps. I started with swagbucks and ellot. Most of their reward jobs are mainly based on survey, watching videos, doing web search and some other type of online rewarding gigs.
$2 per day is pretty great actually! I don't I would ever reach that in a day no matter how many apps I will try. Haha. I earned $10 in a month or two, but I didn't really spend much time in there so I won't complain.

I work on an app for 1 month but i earn only $1 from them. Its totally the wastage of time. I work hard on that app but nothing earn. End with uninstalling of these free rewarded apps. Its the totally wasting of time. Now i never work on any free rewarded apps because i don't believe on them and earn from them.

By the way, I have tried on many apps but I have not received any earnings from any app so far because I get very little reward.I believe in websites more than apps where more money can be made like this website.

Rewarding apps are providing free earning opportunities to money makers with fun. Some rewarding apps are legit while mostly are just waste of time and we didn't get any reward of our working.

I want to ask how much did you earn from legit rewarding Apps?
I have worked with a person who was involved in reviewing & rewarding apps and he pay 8, 10, 12 rupees for reviewing the one application, but it was very lengthy task, we have to install the app then use it for 10 minutes, give five star rating and then we were able to earn 10 rupees.

Ever since I have been it using reward applications the only money I have made is two dollars and u could not withdraw it because I was not having PayPal account and this this part of the world PayPal doesn't work, since then I have stop using reward applications because it is very stressful and time consuming.

I have not actually in anything more from rewarding apps, this is because most of these apps are for Europeans, Canadians and Americans and the use of VPN is banned, so I would like if anyone can share those that Africans can use,currently I am good with bizdustry and it helps a lot

there are a variety of ways money is being made from rewarding apps.
I haven't personally earned much though and that's because I never gave them serious attention until recently. I have been on many rewarding sites lately and they have proven to be very rewarding indeed. The tasks are also stress free that can be done within few seconds without any need to make your self uncomfortable.

I earned 0.5$ from all apps total. Tried 50+ apps, this is my total amount from apps.Isnt worth trying.
Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.
Granted, that you won’t be able to make a living out of them. However, it can be a good way to get some extra pocket money, or at least get some cash to pay the gym fee or buy paid apps. Below I have listed 10 apps that will help you earn real money and rewards for free.

I don't remember when last time I used it, but no advice of joining it unless some great program is here. However best apps only accept Tier 1 countries.
Yes, I agree. Countries like mine don't have legitimate rewarding apps that pay good. I played rewarding apps back then but got bored immediately and some apps don't even actually pay, just scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back