What's new

How much did you earn from rewarding apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly got payment from LTC ( Litecoin blocks ) . I had to reach its minimum withdrawal 0.005 by working 2 months. I played with building blocks for 10- 15 minutes daily and free spins helped me reaching its withdrawal. Some are really legit like this one.

Using the app is a waste of time. How Much Money Can You Make With The App? 2-3 $ per month? 2-3 $ nothing you spend time on a phone resource on the internet and finally get 2-3 $ I think this is funny. 98% of the top applications are SCAM

I certainly got payment from LTC ( Litecoin blocks ) . I had to reach its minimum withdrawal 0.005 by working 2 months. I played with building blocks for 10- 15 minutes daily and free spins helped me reaching its withdrawal. Some are really legit like this one.
Well in your opinion, is it actually worth your time? Maybe I'll also be interested on what you have recommended. Please enlighten me more and do you still play it? Thanks.

I think I've already earned around $50-$80 if I would sum up all the earnings from my paying apps or forum like this and survey apps. So basically, it is not enough for me; so I still need to do more effort and earn more money for my education support.

The only app that make me earn is easy money where I earn 0.18$ and I get scammed on the other platforms that's why I advice to use sites better than rewarding apps which have for objective scamming people .

I think I've already earned around $50-$80 if I would sum up all the earnings from my paying apps or forum like this and survey apps. So basically, it is not enough for me; so I still need to do more effort and earn more money for my education support.
Good for you. I didn't even earned any money yet but maybe soon on this website. I just waisted many hours from sites before but it just ended up to be a scam or payment don't really come.

Earning from rewarding app is not som much effective as it is only time wasting and useless for moblile's memory and its battery. I have used many apps but found nothing only just time washing.

Using the app is a waste of time. How Much Money Can You Make With The App? 2-3 $ per month? 2-3 $ nothing you spend time on a phone resource on the internet and finally get 2-3 $ I think this is funny. 98% of the top applications are SCAM
That's true... Most of the rewarding apps on playstore are scam some of them have good ratings so you dont even know if they will pay after sll the effortsand the remaining low percentage is either giving almost nothing. But some good apps are hidden in there.

One of my earning apps that i joined in, i earned 1-2 $ a day. I invested just 20$ to it, and i already got my ROI. And i have 10$ pending on the other site that ive joined.

Earning from rewarding app is not som much effective as it is only time wasting and useless for moblile's memory and its battery. I have used many apps but found nothing only just time washing.
The same here bro so I get scammed many times , I don't like work on apps but sites are more likely to be legit but there are only some good apps that remain legit for long time but unfortunately they are restricted .

One can not really specify how much you can generate from an app because it base on several factors,depending on how you build the app to work.
The first factor to consider is the revenue model you have planned for your app. Is it to earn money from users who will click on ads? Or do you plan to rely on in-app purchases? What about a hybrid model? Next, how popular do you anticipate your app to be? In other words, how heavily will you promote it? Will you promote it both organically and through advertising?
The next thing to consider is user engagement level in your app. If you plan to rely solely on ad clicks for your revenue model, then it’ll be crucial for your users to engage with the app frequently to generate enough impressions to drive ad clicks.

The highest I have earned from rewarding app is just $1 which took me a month and a half to reach that, honestly I didnot know the amount I would get from the app will be that low that's why I kept on working on it.

Rewarding apps are providing free earning opportunities to money makers with fun. Some rewarding apps are legit while mostly are just waste of time and we didn't get any reward of our working.

I want to ask how much did you earn from legit rewarding Apps?
I have joining my rewarding apps but I could and only from different forums and the forums as you know are giving $1 by creating 20 to 50 threads.
If you know other than forums then kindly tell me those platforms so that I can increase my earning

The highest I have earned from rewarding app is just $1 which took me a month and a half to reach that, honestly I didnot know the amount I would get from the app will be that low that's why I kept on working on it.
1$ in one mounth and half is too small amount so yes apps offert only peanuts to their users and most up end up scamming people and don't earn even peanuts , I Hope that some good apps appear soon why not ?

thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back