What's new

How much did you earn from Honeygain?

I've never earn anything from the platform as the earning is not encouraging, compared to the amount of data spent on every threshold. Although, I've seen people who display their cash out on the platform but I've never done it.
This was what actually discouraged me after installing the application. I was very interested in it at first but I saw so many reviews, and it was filled with so many complains about how small the returns are compared to what you give out.

I've not heard of this app before. Can you please tell us more about this app? I need to know more about the stuffs. Please, we need you to tell us more about this platform. I will love to know the kind of platform like this. I will have to read more a out it so that I will know how to relate it.
Yeah the honeygain gain app is one you install in your phone and in background depending on how much internet you use the rewards increases in your honey app account, it's just about being online with the honeygain app in background running

Yes, you can install both of them and test both of them. However, I am not sure if testing both of them on the same computer will produce good results, so test both of them on different computers.
You see. I owning only one computer, where Honeygain is already running, I could install this Royal Pawns on my smartphone.
I think this operation should be possible.
Thank you.

I am however to view anybody that has actually made significant amount coming from honeygain application. I have actually the application however do not utilize it. I just have actually the reward they provided me for setting up the application as well as I do not believe I will certainly make everything coming from it.

You see. I owning only one computer, where Honeygain is already running, I could install this Royal Pawns on my smartphone.
I think this operation should be possible.
Thank you.

You can run both the applications on one computer. I run two data sharing softwares on my single computer. But you must be careful with IP Royal Pawns because they do not accept their software being installed on two devices.

You can run both the applications on one computer. I run two data sharing softwares on my single computer. But you must be careful with IP Royal Pawns because they do not accept their software being installed on two devices.
You before have said, "only one computer". But now you say that I can also install this software on the same device, which I use for Honeygain.
I'm sorry, it's not very clear to me. Could you please explain me this better?
Thank you.

Until now, I earned 40 dollars (20 per year, averagely, since 2019). I received my second payment just this month.

You before have said, "only one computer". But now you say that I can also install this software on the same device, which I use for Honeygain.
I'm sorry, it's not very clear to me. Could you please explain me this better?
Thank you.

The developers let us install the app up to 5 devices per household. In fact, I run the app into 2 notebooks and I also installed it in my husband's desktop PC. I only don't advise to run the app in a mobile if you easily forget to disable Honeygain when you go out with your mobile, as it's a heavy data consuming app.

I spent two months to mine honeygain app only made $0.90 from it. I understand how it works now, I simply need more computers at same time to mine.

I spent two months to mine honeygain app only made $0.90 from it. I understand how it works now, I simply need more computers at same time to mine.
This is the average we earn in the tier3 and tier4 countries (maybe tier2 too, not sure), as my Italian colleagues only last between 1 and 3 months to reach the 20 dollars payout. I have 3 devices running Honeygain and 23 referrals (ok, surely most of them inactive) and in spite of these advantages I don't earn more than 1,50 or 2 dollars per month. But as I don't need to make efforts using Honeygain, it's all ok.

Until now, I earned 40 dollars (20 per year, averagely, since 2019). I received my second payment just this month.

The developers let us install the app up to 5 devices per household. In fact, I run the app into 2 notebooks and I also installed it in my husband's desktop PC. I only don't advise to run the app in a mobile if you easily forget to disable Honeygain when you go out with your mobile, as it's a heavy data consuming app.
Ok, Thank you for your advices.
Anyway I have only one PC and one cell phone. So on my PC I have already installed Honeygain.

So you mean you earned $20 per year using Honey Gain? I think I am also earning money using IP Royal Pawns at the same average. Your earnings also depends on how long you turn on the computer and for how long you keep running the app. The more you use it, the more you earn.

I think this is meant for people who have access to free internet connection, not people like me who purchases data in order to gain access to the internet. The data is not even enough for me talkless sharing with other people, I don't think it can work over here.

Honeygain is a legit app to make money tree online by just sharing your internet connection.No working,just install app and leave it in your cellphone. It ll automatically earn for you. It's safe because I have used it .land I am still using it. I got my first withdraw of 20$ after 4 months.
Now there are 4.32$+ in my account.
Tell me your experience. If you got withdraw then how much did you earn till now?
I have heard of honeygain before I try to download the app it was different option am see there I couldn't get the right one and my friend said it consume a lot of data

I think this is meant for people who have access to free internet connection, not people like me who purchases data in order to gain access to the internet. The data is not even enough for me talkless sharing with other people, I don't think it can work over here.

Please note that even people who have free and unlimited WiFi data are not able to earn much money using this. It is quite obvious that no one can get rich just by sharing their unused data with companies. The companies who extract free data might be the ones who are earning much though.

I never understood why this site was so hard to count on my PC. I saw others pay 20-30 $ in one month .. after 2 weeks I barely had 1% loaded and I have good internet and I work a lot on the PC, so I keep it active for tens of hours.

Merry Christmas
I didn't make any profit or earning from the application. I was able to accumulate some bucks but I deleted the app because I believe its a waste of time. Reaching the $15 which is the set minimum threshold isn't going to be easy.
Smile. This experience is good because when these rewards are being paraded around by people, one would think it's so easy to achieve them.
I wouldn't even dare a program like this because I don't even have enough data to use for my online jobs not to talk of sharing for gains.

Smile. This experience is good because when these rewards are being paraded around by people, one would think it's so easy to achieve them.
I wouldn't even dare a program like this because I don't even have enough data to use for my online jobs not to talk of sharing for gains.
The earning potential in that site is very slow,come to think of it I beleive that when I was using this services my computer get infected and I beleive its due to this factor thou people are still using the program to earn but its not my type of program the earning is very slow

This is my first time of hearing about the application, it seems to be legit since all you have to do is to set data connection, and get money,I will give it a trial.

I have the honey again app installed on my phone I don't reach the minimum payout. But it takes time before you can earn a tangible amount from the app.

I don't earn money on honey gain, because have not signed up. I just heard it for the first time. I believe it must be good online platform that pays. I would try it one day to know how much is paying per day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back