What's new

How much did you earn from Honeygain?

I don't earn money on honey gain, because have not signed up. I just heard it for the first time. I believe it must be good online platform that pays. I would try it one day to know how much is paying per day.
For me I have not tried using the site before but people are still using it to make money because the earning seems to be a bit too low its will take some time for you to reach their minimum payout

I have never work with honey gain in the past but I have work with similar website. I have worked with noise cash. Noise cash is a website in which you post pictures thought motivational quotes recipe etc and get paid in Bitcoin cash.
Post automatically merged:

I have never signed up with the website in the past as this is the first time I'm going to hear about it. I work with all the social rewarding website like noise cash and read cash in order to increase my multiple streams of online income.

Last edited:
For me, I earned about $0.1 for using it for about 2 months. I couldn't withdraw because I haven't met the minimum requirement needed withdraw. I was lucky enough because I received a sign up bonus and of $5 and mining on honeygain was profitable for me, so I uninstalled the app.
Honey gain is a legit paying app but the only problem is that you won't be able to make that minimum withdrawal which is $20 in three month and it uses a lot of data which makes it difficult to gain anything .

Finally, after almost 2 LONG YEARS OF WAITING, I managed to reach the milestone of $ 20, which can be collected on Paypal.

Here the screenshot:

honeygain.GIF
In this long time I managed to get only two referrals but completely inactive!
So I don't think I will continue to use Honeygain again, because surely I can certainly earning something more in a faster way!
Do you have any opinions about it?
Thank you.

A good big brother of mine taught me honey business,so I took to it. I go get a land and I made 10boxes for honey bees, Shortly after I made it so I left them in bush for like six months. I latter went for harvest and in each box I achieved 10litres of honey, which means I end up having 100litres of honey. In my state it is expensive and scared l latter realized that honey gain is huge with large investment.

i made around 7$ ( i forgot to use the coupon code in the registration so i missed the free 5$ :'( ), but i stopped using it, if your internet's speed is good, just go for it, it's legit, if it isn't, then just stay far from it, minimum payout is going to take ages from you

I believe that it probably took you a long time to earn that amount, right? Personally, I think that such kind of sites are not truly worth it if they such a lots of data and you get peanuts in return. I used IP Royal Pawns, but right now I have earn around couple of dollars after using it for several months. I am sure that these companies earn a lot in return and pay us a few cents.

It's actually a legit app that pays on internet sharing. I just read a content about it but I've not been involved in it process before.
same with me I have not use that site or app before but I have heard about it,their earning seems to be so slow and if care is not taken its may take you upto 5months to reach the minimum payout so I dont work with them

So I've been using HoneyGain for a while approximately 6 months. So far I didnt earn money but yet I've earned 10,000 HoneyGain credits which are worth 10 dollars I expect to earn the rest of the credits to the cashout in the next 4/5 months. HoneyGain is a great passive income Website and I'm planning Screenshot_20220324-102928_Chrome.jpg to keep using it for a long time I wish you all great success with earnings and have a superb day :) (I have three devices not very active and also three referrals)

Honeygain is a legit app to make money tree online by just sharing your internet connection.No working,just install app and leave it in your cellphone. It ll automatically earn for you. It's safe because I have used it .land I am still using it. I got my first withdraw of 20$ after 4 months.
Now there are 4.32$+ in my account.
Tell me your experience. If you got withdraw then how much did you earn till now?
Honey gain is legit paying app but, it's very long Time Im using honey gain but still couldn't withdraw

I am currently saving to 100,000 credits on Honeygain. This translates to 100USD$ and the individual can choose to cash out to BTC, JumpTask or PayPal on Honeygain. When I reach 100$ on Honeygain, I’ll do a how to cash out your earnings on Honeygain & a Honeygain Payment proof video. Here is a screenshot of my progress so far. F6B3E45A-1AE1-46F7-94A5-A5A1E502086F.png

mostly, I've been trying to use the app for a while, but it doesn't use my data, even if I leave it open for a few days, I get very little. So I decided to uninstall the app. To be honest, I haven't seen anyone get paid by Honey gain lately. A little suspicious.

Honey gain earning is very slow. I was running it on my pc as well as on my 2 smartphone, but earning is very very less. I think it will take for me month to reach payout. I think i will not cover even my electricity bill and mobile data cost, if I left it on for 24 hrs per day.

No doubt this is a genuine site, there are lots of positive reviews about this site and proofs that prove that this site does pay its user, but I never tried because I feared that sharing data may also result in sharing my privacy or will open doors for hackers, when it comes to online I am very careful.

I have heard from this app before. I even installed it on my Nokia G20.
Actually the app is very slow in terms of earning.
The bad thing with it is that it consumes too much data leave alone draining phone's battery.
I left it to run on my phone for a period of two weeks and it had accumulated somewhere like $0.30.
For the amount of data and power it had consumed I found out that it's not worth it so I uninstalled it off
I have heard from this app before. I even installed it on my Nokia G20.
Actually the app is very slow in terms of earning.
The bad thing with it is that it consumes too much data leave alone draining phone's battery.
I left it to run on my phone for a period of two weeks and it had accumulated somewhere like $0.30.
For the amount of data and power it had consumed I found out that it's not worth it so I uninstalled it off.

I just heard this honnygain name but I don't no exactly how this app works, but now in this forum I read some members reviews, so now I have some idea about this app, finally this is a data sharing app plus require some active referrals then after we earns some passive income, thats means without referrals this app time wasting,

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back