What's new

How many team leaders is enough in a forum?

Ja Sa Bong

Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2023
USD
$1.0200USD
Biznotes
Team leaders are those higher authorities in a forum who help to keep other staffs in check when doing their work in a forum. If your forum have team leaders position, how many of them are enough to take care of the forum management?

It is difficult to give an exact number of team leaders on a forum. I think it depends on the site of the forum and active users. On a forum, where you get hundreds of daily posts, you need a couple of team leaders to look after various activities. My forums where there are less than 50 users, I do not have any team leader.

It is difficult to give an exact number of team leaders on a forum. I think it depends on the site of the forum and active users. On a forum, where you get hundreds of daily posts, you need a couple of team leaders to look after various activities. My forums where there are less than 50 users, I do not have any team leader.

Yes, it's the size of a forum with the kind of traffic and activities with posts the forum is getting every day would make the owner decide on how many team leaders are needed for the community's management. A forum with less activities doesn't need many team leaders.

This depends on the forum activity. Usually you have one administrator, one supermoderator, and moderators. However, if the forum really gets up, sometimes there can be two administrators where one administrator is in charge with technical stuff and another one is owner. So, yeah, depends on the forum activity. :D

Sometimes you don't even need team leaders as your staff will handle necessary activities. However, if you cannot find time to look after your forum, you might need someone to handle the management when you are not available to work on your forum. I am running my three forums without a single team leader.

I think one or two is fine. I don't think you really need to have that many team leaders on a forum. I'd say an admin, maybe one or two super-mods and then a few mods for the small stuff.
This is enough even for community having one thousand or ten thousand members so it could give safety to the forum and everything is working fine.

I think one or two is fine. I don't think you really need to have that many team leaders on a forum. I'd say an admin, maybe one or two super-mods and then a few mods for the small stuff.

I would have it this way on my forum. I don't see how good having so many team leader will help my forum. The same thing a team leader can do can be done by other moderators.

Everything depends on the size of the community in question that is going to determine the number of team leaders that would be required to run every management aspect of the community successfully. Although, there are some forum that doesn't have team leaders but only administrators who help in the management of the community. So, it depends on what the community owner wants to make use of.

This is enough even for community having one thousand or ten thousand members so it could give safety to the forum and everything is working fine.

If the team members whom are hired are capable hands, two of them can handle any workload coming from a forum with a lot of activities with the assistance of other hired staff members.

It depends on the size of the forum. I would say 1 mod per every 20 active users is usually enough. If you have conflicts, then 1 per every 10.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back