What's new

How many surveys would you say you've done over the years?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am not a fan of doing surveys for pay, I don't think in the long run it's really all that worth it. But I suppose if you're good at it and know what you're doing, you can qualify for more surveys. Anyway, I was curious to know, for those who stuck with doing surveys, how many surveys do you think you've done over the years?

I have tried my hand a few times at doing surveys but many of the surveys that are available usually ask for a lot for so little so it never seems to be worth it in the long run. I would say over my time of trying surveys I may have completed about 20 but I would much rather do other things and earn something than sit and do surveys a lot of the time.

If you reside in the lower-tier countries, it is advisable not to waste too much of your time on survey sites and you should take note of the fact that this type of money-making avenue on the internet does not really work for you and it is not meant for you.

I have not done any surveys this year and it's been a long time I stop registering on survey sites because I know that all of them works the same and I would get disqualified at the middle of the questions.

I've worked in so many survey sites that i can't be counting again but i can tell you most surveys do not worth your precious time. I hate it when I've answered so many questions and i later see I don't qualify for the survey

I am not a fan of doing surveys for pay, I don't think in the long run it's really all that worth it. But I suppose if you're good at it and know what you're doing, you can qualify for more surveys. Anyway, I was curious to know, for those who stuck with doing surveys, how many surveys do you think you've done over the years?
I have done more than fourty surveys in my lifetime and I have not made a reasonable amount of money from surveys so that is why I just decided to stick to paid to post forums

I have never even registered on any survey platform. Apart from location issues, I haven't really found doing surveys for cash interesting.

Well I tried hard to make money on survey sites but they don't have much for tier 3 countries. I remember only one survey gave me a small amount of satoshis and that's all I got from the survey sites.

Not a lot at all I live in a country where there are berely any surveys available wich is sad of course because surveys are a great way to earn money and most peaple earn from that I made a few surveys but for most of them I got disqualified

I tried about just a dozen surveys and I gave up after that. I had to leave those surveys in the middle because I was notified that those offers were not available in my location.

I have stopped working on surveys for some time now though. Back then when i was still looking for ways to earn more money, i heard about surveys so o decided to give it a try. Things did not go according to my plan though, this is because i could not qualify for surveys due to my geographical region.

I have stopped working on surveys for some time now though. Back then when i was still looking for ways to earn more money, i heard about surveys so o decided to give it a try. Things did not go according to my plan though, this is because i could not qualify for surveys due to my geographical region.
Same with me I have tried survey but it's dosnt work for me rather I have to switch to some micro jobs website survey work for those residing in top teir country like United states in my country we only get few surveys per day so it's going to take you alot of time to reach their minimum cashout

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back