What's new

How many satoshis do you earn in a day from Ptc/Faucet sites??

I don't think most of those cryptocurrency faucets are even rewarding anymore so the best thing is for one to focus on other good sites that are paying significant amounts in a very short time.

I think on a minimum ,I actually do earn about 200 satoshi a day from faucet sites , because Al I do is actually claim more for that day and see if I could make more gains through the process of doing so

The referral program works great for PTC/Faucets site, it helps you earn a decent amount. Yet, I am not a fan of PTC sites. I have worked on PTC sites, but I don't think it wothy.

It has been so long I ventured into such websites to make money. But the last time I did it was about 200 satoshis or something of that nature. After a few days I never went to the website again because it is a waste of time.

joined many PTC/faucet websites but unfortunately I leave all of them because their income is very low even 150 to 300 satoshi per day.
Well I am also leave these ptc/ faucet sites long ago, iam also joined some many faucet, but after some time I am feeling boring, because daily do the same work not given me fun, and earning also very low, then decided I never ever worked on these faucets/ptc sites.

Well I am also leave these ptc/ faucet sites long ago, iam also joined some many faucet, but after some time I am feeling boring, because daily do the same work not given me fun, and earning also very low, then decided I never ever worked on these faucets/ptc sites.
most of those website will never make you any reasonable amount of money so it is important to focus on things that works. Like you have stated, a lot of them are very boring because making pennies over and over again and at the end of the day you won't be able to make it up to a dollar is actually boring.

Faucet are time wasters. I haven't really put much effort on faucet before , that is why I try as much as possible to concentrate in other ways to make money on the internet. Posting is much easier now

I do not waste my time trying to make any money from such opportunities at all

Because they just make me to waste my time without getting to enjoy any massive benefits in the long run.
Faucets have various sections, faucet is just a section from faucet site, because faucet owner knows vividely that earning from faucet doesn't let him even pay for hosting so he adds PTC section add to tasks and Offerwalls and add to that Shortenlinks and game section, means just you make for example 100 claims or 20 claims to be able to access such sections then you earn from Offerwalls like Lootably or OfferOc and cash out to faucet site to your wallet.

I remember that this is something that used to be very easy in the past three years but it has become progressively difficult over the past two years. I mean even less than 5 cents everyday and that is to tell you how bad it is.

I worked on about 4 of this faucets in the past.

With a busy schedule, I can earn only about 100 Satoshi from each.

Now I'm only using one, free-litecoin, because it's fun. I've not converted it to satoshi, bit it's bout 0.000000570 litecoin every hour.
This is amazing seriously, I think you can make considerable amount of money. I don't have any of the aforementioned coin at the moment, I didn't mine the coin all this while, but do you think the coin is launched.

Well, nowadays I only use coinpayu and adbtc which does not take me any effort to complete these ptcs can be completed in the background, so between both sites I will earn about 300 satoshis more or less daily, I complete them out of habit more than anything and to add a few more satoshis to my accounts, I also use freebitco.in which between the wheel of fortune and the free rolls every hour I will earn about 200 satoshis daily on said site, in total about 500 satoshis.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back