What's new

How many posts can make $1 a day on forum coin?

20 % of your earnings for the rest of the posts so either it is time to be back tomorrow or play to win 552 forumcoins and these staffs.
Yes, I know that, really the profits are reduced, but the forum on the other hand has been active for a long time and is reliable, so that's fine.
Are you sure your IP address has not been blocked? This has happened to me on bizdustry till I later found out that the IP address was blocked
Are you still blocked in Bizdustry?
I am still unable to login forum coin and not sure why it's only me who is facing the problem
Maybe you were banned have tried to talk to the administrator?

A
You can start writing articles and warn $1.25 every 2 days and with this you can increase your daily average earnings.
Does this site allow everyone to write articles on their forum? Recently, I registered the site with a lot of expectations.

I have not posted there yet. I am so busy at work. I have an active job that requires my attention. But, someday, I may visit that site and share my thoughts.

I have not posted there yet. I am so busy at work. I have an active job that requires my attention. But, someday, I may visit that site and share my thoughts.
I think you are missing on easy money but its your choice and I cannot insist you to stay active and earn from it

I think you are missing on easy money but its your choice and I cannot insist you to stay active and earn from it
I also do not remember if I applied at Forum Coin it might be My Forum hehehe. My brain is so occupied with works in the university. Just imagine I have 320 college students. And the pay for a forum is peanut.

Don't think about forum coin as a money-making machine but a website to learn and earn little amount in minimum time

It takes around 10 or so days to earn $1 on Fc because I think I earn around $5 in a month and this is how I calculated it.
This is not possible. It takes less than 10 days to earn $1. Two days is 30 cents. If you post your 10 posts for 8 days straight, you should be on $1.2.

This is not possible. It takes less than 10 days to earn $1. Two days is 30 cents. If you post your 10 posts for 8 days straight, you should be on $1.2.
Well done, I was just checking if you are good at maths LOL. As I said I aim at earning $5 a month and mostly I am able to achieve that

I've been a Forum Coin member for almost two years and have cashed out several times. It is quite difficult to earn $1 per day. It will take some time and effort, but it is without a doubt, a legitimate PTP forum website.

I also have my exchange service running on forum coin so if you like to sell your FC then I am ready to buy it anytime.

It takes around 10 or so days to earn $1 on Fc because I think I earn around $5 in a month and this is how I calculated it.

I do not work on forumcoin at all. That website pays incredibly low and it allows many users to post rubbish as well. No need to work on such forum.

Good for you if you are not interested in the website, rubbish or not they are paying for it and have mods to take care of unnecessary posts

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back