What's new

How many posts can make $1 a day on forum coin?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Forum coin doesn't have a daily limit buy they reduce their earnings to a certain percentage after the first 10 posts.

I am wondering how many posts it would take to get to $1 a day with this model.

It takes around 10 or so days to earn $1 on Fc because I think I earn around $5 in a month and this is how I calculated it.

You will earn $0.15 from first ten posts after that you need to make 283 posts in order to earn $0.849, totally you can earn $1 with 293 posts in one day.

Forum coin is more of a website to chat with fellow users and learn about other earning websites because earnings are low on the website.

My earnings on forum coin are around 15 Fc or 15 cents daily and I still like the website because they have so much to offer and its not always about the earnings.

You can start writing articles and warn $1.25 every 2 days and with this you can increase your daily average earnings.

I like forum coin because of the experience we can gain from the members of the website and both admins are so kind and cooperative.

I have been hearing about this their article writing. I think it takes a whole lot to be able to start writing article's there.

You can earn max for your first 10 posts and will earn 15 cents and if you like to make 5 more then you will earn 1.5 cents more so your total earnings will be around 16 Fc so you can make a dollar in a week

That's a good calculation. Being able to make up to $1 in a week is not a bad idea. I think I would be using that model.

I try to make $5 every month on forum coin and this is fine as I like to get paid at higher amounts

You need to win 4 times 25 FC for daily pool on forumcoin or the games like count to 552 and win 552 forumcoins so it doesn't matter just one reply on a thread for some FC and participate regulary on contests.

I try to make $5 every month on forum coin and this is fine as I like to get paid at higher amounts
I think that in forumcoin you can only make 10 comments with a 100% profit ratio, right? everyone else will pay you less money as I understand it.

We can earn max for our first 10 posts but sadly I am unable to earn from forum coin from past two days

We can earn max for our first 10 posts but sadly I am unable to earn from forum coin from past two days
Yes, that's it, I have not posted there for a while maybe I post once a week simply because I forget, but I will try to post more, by the way I have been able to access the site.

I have actually not been active on forum coin. I am planning to start working there today. I am targeting to make 30 cents there daily.

I think that in forumcoin you can only make 10 comments with a 100% profit ratio, right? everyone else will pay you less money as I understand it.
20 % of your earnings for the rest of the posts so either it is time to be back tomorrow or play to win 552 forumcoins and these staffs.

I am still unable to login forum coin and not sure why it's only me who is facing the problem

I am still unable to login forum coin and not sure why it's only me who is facing the problem
Are you sure your IP address has not been blocked? This has happened to me on bizdustry till I later found out that the IP address was blocked

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back